Let's Tax E Cigs like they are regular Cigarettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapahMan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
New Jersey
www.magic-vapor.com
I think others in the thread on the legislative news board have said this bill is essentially DOA. I think it's also unlikely to become law because legislation dealing with taxes have to originate in the House, not the Senate. Isn't that true? I think the house gets huffy when the senate does something like this and vote it down.

I'm with ya on that one. We'll see how it pans out buy it's very unlikely this will pass. Voted Anyway :)

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Yes it is unlikely to pass, but not impossible to pass. The thing I feel is important that the more noise our representatives hear on this subject the better, especially over time. E Cigarettes and safer smokeless products are not something that is in the forefront of their priority list, but getting re-elected is. The more they see negative feedback on such legislation the more chance we have in getting their attention for the future.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The State will do what it wants. Democracy is a farse and the system is a joke. Only until you recognize that those in power are not their to serve you, will you realize that The State is an evil and immoral system. Do not vote, do not accept it and do not endorse it.

Wow..................

scalewiz

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
I'm keeping a stock on hand...lots of 100 mg juice, clearomizers, etc. One thing you can bet on is that the government will not stop until they get a hand in your business. As you can see by this bill, attached to another, they will find a way to sneak through something that infringes on your life. My opinion is when it comes to the government, prepare for the worst.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
And if you wonder why they want to tax the crap out of us, watch this...
When they start taxing healthier alternatives to inhaling burning tobacco you have to wonder...
Are they completely stupid? Or are they completely corrupt?

We are making our voices heard, and it is a wonderful thing to see.
Not only should every vaper make their voice heard, but everyone who cares about them should do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread