lettin me down today

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
okay we are a week into it and it has been great so far (minus while drinking LOL) but anyways ALL day today I have like poor throat hit and vapor.. I know that's a common problem but I keep having to blow out my atty and it works again for about 5 puffs, then it gets crappy again. It takes such a hard draw to get anything.. I don't get WHY it's happening and WHY I have to keep blowing out my atty every 5 puffs...? I am using pre-filled carts if that has anything to do with it ?

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Are you certain it's the atty? I have the same problem when my battery is weak.

The prefilled carts are sometimes a bit skimpy on fluid..try adding a touch of P.G., V.G. or Glycerin to the cart to insure some liquid is reaching the atty.
Another thing to try is bringing the cart filler to the front, sometimes it gets pushed too far back and the wick can't pull any liquid.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
wg ,I know you mentioned it on amother thread but what device is this? ps I used to drive thru the fort on my way to MD city all the time in the old days

Oh, sorry I have a 901... lol forgot that little detail huh? I lived in maryland city before we moved on base, crazy over there haha

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Yup,....sounds like my 801 pen batteries, those @#$%^&*( things!!!I spent a !@#$%^&*( fortune on them.
If they're not so very old, charger problem, maybe?? I am firmly set in my opinion that cranky batteries foul up attys. I'm really anxious to see how the JS atty holds, with more constant battery power. The cigarette-style ones start out strong and then grad peter out, then pretty soon they don't fully charge anymore, so start bad and go worse. They're STINKERS!

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
it's more of a safety thing. while true that li-ion batts have no memory. they can explode if overcharged too much. if the charger was to malf and not cut off this could happen. ps it would take much more than 2-4 extra hours for this to happen.

you are freaking me out haha, I've left them overnight before. My mindset was well I leave celly plugged in all night, why not this? But heck no, not anymore. Now I'm paranoid haha8-o

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
the 901 is a great way to START VAPING. Once you know it will work...RUN AWAY FROM IT and get a better one. I had 8 batteries 4 from one supplier and 4 from another. In 35 days i am down to ONE:mad: I have one supplier waiting to get me new one's when he gets them and another telling me im SOL. So im down to my GF's VaporKing(2 batteries) and my ONE 901 battery. She has the Janty Stick and has had ZERO issues, so i can wait for my PRODIGY which is shipping monday. My advice is to stop wasteing money on CRAPPY CHINESE DESIGNED BATTERIES and find a device(JANTY STICK,Screwdriver,GG,Prodigy) that has USA designed batteries that are made in China. It takes all the worry away, my GF laughs at me changing batteries and sucking away. She hits her button on her Janty Stick..and plumes of smoke come out for 4 to 5 hours. Hope this helps:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread