The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Letting my Super T ELA go

Discussion in 'Mech Mods' started by crammit442, Jan 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crammit442

crammit442 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    I hope I'm not violating any rules by posting this. If so, I apologize. I've been a member here since 2011, but have always just lurked. I'm really not using it much anymore and would like it to have a good home. I always thought it was the nicest much I've ever seen. It's on eBay and ends tonight. Thanks much.
    Charles

Super T Manufacturing ELA mechanical mod !!!NO RESERVE!!! | eBay

2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
  3. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I don't know how you can part with that mod. I have the satin ELA from the very first batch run and will never part with t.

Good luck with the sale and I do hope it gets a good home. I would if I had the money.

4. crammit442

Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    Well, it didn't sell. I'm also really hesitant to part w/it as well. I think Dave truly did the most precise machine work of any of the much mod manufacturers. Its a shame he got out. I relisted it, so we'll see what happens.
    Charles

• Like Like x 2
  5. crammit442

Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    Well, the Super T still didn't sell on eBay. I'm actually rather surprised. I've seen them sell for far more here, but I don't have enough posts to use the classifieds. I added a "best offer" to the listing this time. Hopefully it'll sell. If anyone has a better idea or venue for me to sell it, please let me know. Thanks.
    Charles.

Super T Manufacturing ELA mechanical mod !!!NO RESERVE!!! | eBay

6. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    This is the only place I have seen the ELA mod sold on. Never saw any listings for one any other site.
    I would say try eBay but that is too much of a gamble. Maybe this is a way of telling you to keep that special mech mod?
    I would buy it from you if I had the money but my budget for gear for the next two months is spent. Good luck with the sell.

7. crammit442

Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    It's funny that you say that. I've actually wondered if this isn't a sign that I should hang on to it. It really is the best mech mod I've ever seen and there will NEVER be any available again. Sure could use the money, though.
    Charles

8. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    If I am not mistaken that's the first version, which in my humble opinion was the better of the two. The firing button was significantly better than the v2. You should keep it and sell a kindey.

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.