Status
Not open for further replies.

sachiaiko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
Rainier, WA
Hey folks!

Hoping some one can help me clone this absolutely phenominal vape flavor!

I'm new to DIY, and I live in WA where bthey are trying to outlaw flavors all together AND make it a felony to order any online. I doubt they will succeed, (and yes I am calling writing and shouting to my local government) however I need to find a good clone recipe just to be safe!!

To give you an idea of what Dragons breath is, its described as a dragon fruit honeydew flavor. But its not a cloying sickly honeydew, I tried volcanos honeydew and I couldn't stomach it, it was so cloyinglky intense and itbclung to you like a perfu!e. Yech! So either its a special honeydew or dragons fruit really tames it.

Bamboo elixirs dragons breath is also really sweet, but in a good way. I doubt its a fake sugar substitute, but I have no idea what sweetener they use, and when you get spit back or juice in your mouth u do NOT get the desire to sput it out! It tastes so good I have urges to drink it straight from the bottle. It doesn't have that sharp bitter aftertaste that most ejuices have when tasted directly on the tongue.

PLEASE, juice cloning Gods of the ECF forum!! Help me clone this juice!! Help me mail the recipe so I can enjoy my all day vape all the damn time. :). I know one of u can do it!!

I'm also looking for a Slurricane by Ruthless clone recipe (its my moms all-day vape And she lives it lol, so I figured I'd ask for that also) its a peach, papaya and guava tropical blend that has a hard core throat hit at 6mgs. Its pretty awesome as well, but not a flavor for me however, my mother would be ecstatic if I could find a recipe for it!

Thanks so much for entertaining my request for help, I love this juice so much I am frankly considering buying these flavors from me very vender I can find and tfiddlingbwith it, but even if I could find out what brands of flavors bamboo elixir uses, that would help tremendously.fingers crossed some one knows!!

Thanks so so much for ur help!

Sachi

sachiaiko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
Rainier, WA
Thanks for the links, I'll search through them. I did try searching for the recipes with the search feature but had no luck, I'm hoping some one has tried to make one of em so I can get the recipe :) lol

I appreciate the links a lot. I think that the recipe is only as good as the concentrates you use. I'm imagining some concentrated flavors are better then others. I mean, how else would the volcano honeydew flavor be horrible to me while the honeydew in the dragons breath juice is my favorite and I can't get enough. I think it has to be the brand of juice. And I would give just bout anything to learn what they use to make the dragons breath lol

Thanks again

sachiaiko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
Rainier, WA
Thanks for the advice, I'll try capellas honeydew and see how I unlike it.

Has anyone used naturesflavors.com yet? Seems like a great place where pretty much everything is all natural and many organic concentrates as well. They also appear to have a huge selection, and even urge customers to write them if the online store is missing a flavor that they are looking for because they can probably make it.

I really need a clone recipe for this juice. Its my all time favorite vape, and I would be ecstatic if I could make it myself. Plus, I'm starting to consider making a few other juices I've had in my mind for a while but haven't ever found anywhere else. Dig I think will be a fun hobby.

Sachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread