Not open for further replies.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
To someone at LF:

I got a 30ml bottle of your Cappuccino (my 3rd order of this flavor) on/around Jan. 25, 2010 and sat it aside to steep until this past Friday. When I took a few drops out to sample it, it tasted SO horrible, almost rancid tasting. I had to wash my atty in order to get rid of the taste it was so bad and just couldn't get the taste out of my mouth. Have you had any problems with your juices lately?

Order# 17923

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Did you contact customer support at Liberty Flights?

Support : support@liberty-flights.com

That would probably be the fastest way to get an answer to your juice problem. I'm sure they will handle it quickly. Liberty Flights has excellent customer support.

Sorry to read about your juice. Hope this helps a little.
Paula

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Did you contact customer support at Liberty Flights?

Support : support@liberty-flights.com

That would probably be the fastest way to get an answer to your juice problem. I'm sure they will handle it quickly. Liberty Flights has excellent customer support.

Sorry to read about your juice. Hope this helps a little.
Paula

No, I thought as long as I was on the forum that I'd zip off a post and maybe/hopefully get an answer here. I have now emailed them directly through the link you put up here. Thank you Paula :)

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
You are most welcome. Glad you contacted them via customer support. That seems to be the way most suppliers like to handle things.

You stated you used the Cappucinno juice. Tell me about it. Is it strong, creamy, light, sweet? I like coffee juices and have not tried that one yet.

Paula

To me, it has a very lightly sweet and light cappuccino taste to it. I buy it for my son, who uses 6mg nic and I usually use 18 to 24mg nic level juices (don't know if that makes a difference in the juices flavoring or not tho). It's not something I would buy for myself, but he likes it mixed with a vanilla flavored juice. He must like it because he doesn't want to try any other flavors right now and I had just purchased his 3rd bottle (I get it ahead of time so that it has time to steep a bit before he runs out of what he's currently using).

tabithad

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Maine
You are most welcome. Glad you contacted them via customer support. That seems to be the way most suppliers like to handle things.

You stated you used the Cappucinno juice. Tell me about it. Is it strong, creamy, light, sweet? I like coffee juices and have not tried that one yet.

Paula

Paula,
I have only been vaping for 24 hrs but that is what I am vaping in 24 and 18mg....it's absolutely delicious.... I am dripping it and I am finding I LOVE the 18mg one, seems sweeter... definately worth trying some..:)

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Thanks, guys. This does sound good. I need the 24 mg nic to get me going in the morning and once every so often during the day. But I find the 18mg and 12mg nicotine juices often have the best flavor - speaking for myself, of course.

Will make sure I have a bottle of cappucinno in my cart with my next order.

Thanks again!
Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread