Liberty Flights review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I posted a review of Liberty Flights before I saw that they now had their own forum.

You can read it here

I just want to restress. The measure of a company is not what they do when everything works as it should, but what they do when it doesn't. Liberty Flights proved that it is a vendor that can be trusted.

+respect to them.

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
I posted a review of Liberty Flights before I saw that they now had their own forum.

You can read it here

I just want to restress. The measure of a company is not what they do when everything works as it should, but what they do when it doesn't. Liberty Flights proved that it is a vendor that can be trusted.

+respect to them.

Yep...what he said! I've always had great customer service from LH and will keep going back for more. Great products and prices...super fast and cheap shipping. Need I say more? I know I've driven them, crazy with my questions and "suggestions" but they always take it in stride (and with good humor). I've written several posts recommending them, but have no idea how to link to them.

And so I repeat myself...give them a try, you won't regret it. :thumbs:

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Hi salliezoo!

Darn it! I though for sure I had the market cornered of questions and suggestions!

I don't know how Abe manages to get through everyone's pm's and, with a smile!

I finally got to the bottom of most every question I couldn't get answered on the forums.

Getting slightly better on shortening my posts, though you do have q & a + suggestion competition. hee-hee.....

Getting quite excited about LF's Rivas now.

Definitely, as MrGrimme said!

Yep...what he said! I've always had great customer service from LH and will keep going back for more. Great products and prices...super fast and cheap shipping. Need I say more? I know I've driven them, crazy with my questions and "suggestions" but they always take it in stride (and with good humor). I've written several posts recommending them, but have no idea how to link to them.

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Just noticed, salliezoo - what (or who?) is LH?

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
Just noticed, salliezoo - what (or who?) is LH?

OOPS...typo! It was supposed to be an "F" not an "H" LOL! So sorry, I will try to go back and edit it. Thats "LF" for Liberty Fllights. Pardon my boo-boo. And thanks Wow for calling it to my attention. Must have had a "senior" moment.

UPDATE: Well, its too late to edit that post, so hopefully folks will read on and see the correction here. I'll have to go to the back of the class as punishment for confusing everyone. (hope I can vape there).

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
LOL! You're too hard on yourself, salliezoo! I figured you were referring to LF and it'd be impossible for Abe to be in two locations at one time. Thought you spoke with sales rep with LH as their initials. But, if you insist on sitting at the back of class around here I don't think you'll find a no-vaping zone and we'd miss ya! We'd all have to sit at the back and need binoculars to see anything! :laugh: (It's good, also, to see few familiar people having come out from the dark-hole that was...)

btw, is your avatar photoshop-like or LOL @ the apparent revival of wax-candy lips & the 80's super-sized specs! 8-D

OOPS...typo! It was supposed to be an "F" not an "H" LOL! So sorry, I will try to go back and edit it. Thats "LF" for Liberty Fllights. Pardon my boo-boo. And thanks Wow for calling it to my attention. Must have had a "senior" moment.

UPDATE: Well, its too late to edit that post, so hopefully folks will read on and see the correction here. I'll have to go to the back of the class as punishment for confusing everyone. (hope I can vape there).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread