Liberty Flights Starter Kits Guide - Under Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
This is a stub article that we will use to outline the difference between the kits that we supply. This will be fleshed out over the next week or so.

Manufacturer - Joye

Joye eGo 510 - Standard Bundle
The defacto eGo kit. Comes with 2 full e-cigs that includes 2 x 650mAh batteries, 2 x 510 standard resistance atomizers (2.2 ohm), 2 cones and 5 tobacco carts. Can be charged either via usb or mains. Great all rounder device that can take virtually all 510 fitting parts, for example eGo atomizers, eGo cartomizers, boge cartos, c-e2 cartos. As such, this is a good device for those new to vaping who do not mind the device looking less like a cigarette. Good flavour, excellent throat hit.

Joye eGo 510 - Special ECF Offer
Same as the above, just at a cheaper price point (as it is an offer and might not always be available).

Joye eGo - T 650mAh
An updated version of the eGo. Now includes batteries that can be powered off to avoid accidental activation, say during travelling. 5 rapid clicks of the button will put the device in to power off mode and 5 clicks again to bring it back to life. The atomizers from the original eGo kit have also been replaced with the tank system, this means a longer time frame between refilling the cartridge (or tank in this case). These atomizers also wick better yet do not handle very thick vg liquids as well as the original style atomizer. We like them because they are so easy to use and the longer timeframe between filling up. Great for use while driving. Bas points are they might possibly last not as long as the original style atomizer, possible higher running cost and less flavour.

Joye eGo - T 900mAh
As above but with a longer life battery.

Joye 510
One of the first models from Joye, uses the same atomizer as the standard eGo but has a smaller battery, the form factor is more like a cigarette. The auto battery tends to perform quite poorly in terms of activation so this model usually comes with a manual battery. If you simply have to have a cigarette sized device then this probably the device for you. Good throat hit due to the 510 atomizer and vapour.

Last edited:

Debbie Lee

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Burbank Ca.
This is a stub article that we will use to outline the difference between the kits that we supply. This will be fleshed out over the next week or so.

Manufacturer - Joye

Joye eGo 510 - Standard Bundle
The defacto eGo kit. Comes with 2 full e-cigs that includes 2 x 650mAh batteries, 2 x 510 standard resistance atomizers (2.2 ohm), 2 cones and 5 tobacco carts. Can be charged either via usb or mains. Great all rounder device that can take virtually all 510 fitting parts, for example eGo atomizers, eGo cartomizers, boge cartos, c-e2 cartos. As such, this is a good device for those new to vaping who do not mind the device looking less like a cigarette. Good flavour, excellent throat hit.

Joye eGo 510 - Special ECF Offer
Same as the above, just at a cheaper price point (as it is an offer and might not always be available).

Joye eGo - T 650mAh
An updated version of the eGo. Now includes batteries that can be powered off to avoid accidental activation, say during travelling. 5 rapid clicks of the button will put the device in to power off mode and 5 clicks again to bring it back to life. The atomizers from the original eGo kit have also been replaced with the tank system, this means a longer time frame between refilling the cartridge (or tank in this case). These atomizers also wick better yet do not handle very thick vg liquids as well as the original style atomizer. We like them because they are so easy to use and the longer timeframe between filling up. Great for use while driving. Bas points are they might possibly last not as long as the original style atomizer, possible higher running cost and less flavour.

Joye eGo - T 900mAh
As above but with a longer life battery.

Joye 510
One of the first models from Joye, uses the same atomizer as the standard eGo but has a smaller battery, the form factor is more like a cigarette. The auto battery tends to perform quite poorly in terms of activation so this model usually comes with a manual battery. If you simply have to have a cigarette sized device then this probably the device for you. Good throat hit due to the 510 atomizer and vapour.

I ordered two trex from liberty got them yesterday along with two new lr atomizers they work great, along with two usb chargers they work grrat. However both trexs are not woking now, one was last nite now both aren't working. I want to get replacement trex 1100mah thats what these are. I am so upset, about this. There was no instructions on how to charge either. So I charged them like I charged the riva 510s.Can you please help me liberty flights please any suggestions besides pulling the little nipple up from the inside of the charger to connect good with batteries. I did all that last night. It wasn't the chargers. Bot attys work with my other ecig rivas so thats not the problem I vaped on one 1100 battery for about an hour. Then I had to put it on the charger again. I also noticed when I plug in one of the 1100 batts there is no blue ring that blinks a couple times like on the one that was working last nite that now is not anymore either help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread