Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Been a repeat Liberty Flights customer since Jan2011 and have never had a problem. Always fast shipping etc. In early October I ordered some atomizers, LF tobac and their new DV Tobac flavors from LF USA. A week went by and I had not received my package. Email sent, and was asked to wait it out. Two weeks go by, they opened a PO investigation. That was no help. Three weeks after the order, it shows up. The package was damaged and missing my two bottles of DV. The package was in an envelope from USPS with an apology. Thanks. Sent pictures with an email of what I received and in what condition to LF. Ty (Imyoursalt) @ LF promptly sent out replacements that our wonderful USPS lost when they destroyed my package. They showed up three days later :)

Admittedly, I was a little impatient over the whole ordeal, I was out of working atomizers and liquid! - ended up using a rebuildable, cleaning old atties, and vaping liquid I hated for over a week. But through it all, Ty was very patient. It took time, but in the end Liberty Flights made it right. Thanks Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread