Liberty Peach Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
So, I entered the cotest for free ejuice and I won. I have never ordered juice from mypvshop and I am skeptic to try other liquids once I find one I love. I only buy my juice from 2 places and I would consider my opinion very honest.

I received the peach this morning at 10am, I immediately put a new a clean atty and filled up my cart and used my sfy plug. The peach is great! It taste just like a peach jollyrancher. It's a very smooth tasting juice and doesnt dry me out like others I have tried. I would recommend any peach lovers to try it. I usually vape 24mg but I wasnt being picky and told them to send any mg peach since it was free. I received 11mg and it is still great, now I will have to order some higher mg, lol. So, I would say try it.

Thanks for the free juice! Figured the least I could do is give a free review. I usually charge $300 as my opinion is the best....lol

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
Oh, a fellow "e-cig liquid bottle winner"! I, too, won a bottle and I picked mint - and it is super duper yum stuff. I picked 11 mg because unless I intend to mix a liquid..I don't go higher than 12 mg/ml. 24 mg/ml is a little over the top for me!
I have never tried peach - its just one of those flavors I can't "imagine". Maybe I will get a sampler of it next order. I KNOW I will get more mint! The mint is just like candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread