The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Liberty Peach Review

Discussion in 'myPVshop.com' started by Faceless, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Faceless

Faceless Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2009
    Texas
    So, I entered the cotest for free ejuice and I won. I have never ordered juice from mypvshop and I am skeptic to try other liquids once I find one I love. I only buy my juice from 2 places and I would consider my opinion very honest.

I received the peach this morning at 10am, I immediately put a new a clean atty and filled up my cart and used my sfy plug. The peach is great! It taste just like a peach jollyrancher. It's a very smooth tasting juice and doesnt dry me out like others I have tried. I would recommend any peach lovers to try it. I usually vape 24mg but I wasnt being picky and told them to send any mg peach since it was free. I received 11mg and it is still great, now I will have to order some higher mg, lol. So, I would say try it.

Thanks for the free juice! Figured the least I could do is give a free review. I usually charge $300 as my opinion is the best....lol

2. SpottedPony

SpottedPony Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    Oh, a fellow "e-cig liquid bottle winner"! I, too, won a bottle and I picked mint - and it is super duper yum stuff. I picked 11 mg because unless I intend to mix a liquid..I don't go higher than 12 mg/ml. 24 mg/ml is a little over the top for me!
    I have never tried peach - its just one of those flavors I can't "imagine". Maybe I will get a sampler of it next order. I KNOW I will get more mint! The mint is just like candy!

3. BobbiBilbo

BobbiBilbo Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2009
    Stuart, FL
    Ego ... Nice review ... Glad you are pleased !!

While the Liberty Liquids are not widely known on ECF, they are, IMO, among the best juices available (and I have tried a lot of liquids). The quality is consistent and the flavors are strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.