Liberty Vapor's Dazed Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrooper556

Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hello fellow vapers,
I have been consistently vaping Liberty Vapor's juices since i started vaping about 5 months ago, and i felt that Ron down at Liberty Vapor deserves a review on the forum lol. So lets get down to it.
(Ive been vaping these through a kayfun lite + on a zen mechanical with a .7 ohm coil, in case anyone was wondering lol)

Dazed Apple: Described as "a warm rich apple flavor glazed with a sweet vanilla"

Taste: 4.5/5
After taking a few long winded draws, i can say that i get a very clean and balanced apple flavor on the inhale and on the exhale i pick up the vanilla undertones. It seems that the apple in this juice is either a green apple or a blend of red and green, either way it has a very smooth sweetness and just a hint of sour. I really didnt taste the sour in it until i ran it through a .7 ohm, so its very subtle and only after pulling 19 watts on a coil could i taste it. The vanilla undertones complement the apple rather well, and overall the flavor will have your taste-buds in ecstasy.

Vapor: 3.5/5
The vapor i get from this juice is not necessarily the "plumiest" haha but a solid vapor nonetheless. From what i can tell their juices tend to be around 50/50, maybe 60pg/40vg. On almost all of their juices i have tried i tend to get more of a throat hit than i do from the 70vg/30pg ratio that i normally prefer in my juice. That being said the throat hit is not enough to dissuade me from vaping their juice. Im sure it might not be enough throat hit for some, but for me it is a little above my ideal threshold.

Conclusion: overall i give the Dazed Apple a 4/5!! This juice is by far one of my favorites and i am never without a thirty ml haha. So if your interest is peaked check out their site: https://libertyvapor.net/shop/ . All of their flavors are well developed and since they mix their juices in bulk they end up sitting for a bit so no need to worry about steeping!!

Happy vaping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread