Life is good moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
I'm from Northern Michigan and I was sitting on a park bench watching the sun go down over Mackinaw bridge and I took this pic..
IMG_20180803_203430846_HDR.jpg

This was my life is Good Moment what was yours..

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm from Northern Michigan and I was sitting on a park bench watching the sun go down over Mackinaw bridge and I took this pic.. View attachment 758691

This was my life is Good Moment what was yours..
    Nice!
    Lived in Cheboygan and Indian River for 30 years...:thumb:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I can't post that! This is a family friendly forum, and if The Wife saw it...

LOL JK

At the end of a long day if I can look back over my accomplishments and compare it to my internal to-do list and come out in the black... Something I usually discover as I shower before bed. Again, no pics of that either :)

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Taking in the great view from my back porch, and vaping, knowing I will be leaving it for good! Awesome. The husband is happy as we will be even further away from all things light pollutant, LOL because well, he's always on the lookout for celestial signs and bodies. And aliens. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I google hung out with my kid. He was cute. He wanted to see the dog. Sometimes I hate the little dog, first I had to COAX him in to sit on my lap with a Greenie dog treat, and he slobbered all over me eating that while my kid tried to talk to him, and he drooled and then tried to chew my robe. He did peer inquiringly ONCE toward the computer, and then I was like 'OMG he is going to get excited and PEE" and so I tried to usher him back outside but he was having None of That so I was like, "Fine, go skulk under my flavors fridge for a bit, jerkwad," and went back to talk to the kid. I got to see the dog (on camera) and I think she heard my voice but was also a bit "and WHERE am I NOW?" kinda thing.

Then while the husband like talked to the kid, I tried to usher the dog out into the searing heat and he would not "GO" and then I tried to catch him around his neck and "aid" him in going, but like man, he let out some YELP like I was crushing him to death so then I was like, "Fine, .....pup, just STAY there and I had to make the husband go do it, and of course the dog pranced out as if it were HIS idea the WHOLE time, and without so much as a backward glance.

I just hate lack of dominance but DOOOODDDD that dog and the husband SO have an unholy alliance, and like, DOOD it annoys.

But still cool cuz I got to see the kid although I find videoconferencing to be a pale and heartless imitation of real life, even the kid was all like, man, we should call next time less distracting. LOL.

Also the husband is getting all ANXIETY LIKE when it comes to the house and once more raised the idea of renting it and I was like, "Are we coming back to Tucson ever cuz we miss it?" and he was like ,"No," and I was like ,well then it sounds like super STUPID to ah, try to rent it frankly." Then he started RENT TO OWN business and I was like, OMG (I have a High Priestess Degree in Black Arts of Real Estate," I am right about housing 100% of the time and folks have Learned to Listen but I was like "The high priestess must consult her runes," and I read up on it and it sounds LIKE ALL THE WORST THINGS about renting and owning combined and then THAT TOTAL squared.

I was like, "Honey do you want to hold my house hostage for 3--5 years while it needs more and more repairs, and some family either SO poor or SO unfortunate (LOL I am a hypocrite, I was like "We sound more like Rent to Owners on the OTHER side of the equation frankly) or illegal is squatting in it, destroying it, to the whims of market fluctuations and unfortunate Other Things??? I love it here, you already tried to BURN it UP WHY are you doing this to MEE??"

So he conceded but I still think we are totally possibly great rent to owners although there is risk and etc., so I did some poking around just generally and he got all freaky and started YELLING at me about doing research as in "You will find something and LOSE it." I don't really want to do rent to own on EITHER side of the equation because when the Time Becomes Ripe it shall become ripe, and the husband has ALREADY conceded I get to pick (I so, so ALWAYS do) and also we're driving UP there tomorrow to get the lay of the land so I don't see what is so wrong with a little preliminary research frankly and I do know I will consult my inner Oracle and it will all work out FINE, as usual. LOLL

LOL it's a great day to vape and the husband doesn't know I MAY have found my next domicile because.. he doesn't need to yet.

Anna

LOL.

Anna

Reactions: mintymints
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread