Like Menthol? Cool Rush is your flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpboles

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
AL, USA
Already posted this in the reviews section, but figured it couldn't hurt to post it here.

So Saturday nite I decided to take the plunge and order some unflavored 36mg juice from Rob at www.liquidxpress.com. To my suprise it's Wed and the liquid has arrived! Rob told me that he was sending me a small sample of his 36mg Cool Rush menthol to try. The unflavored was from his stock juices, and came in a nice dropper bottle with a great warning label, ect. The sample was in a 3ml sample sized bottle.

I have ordered menthol juice from several of our forum suppliers, but I have to say the Cool Rush menthol is one of the best I have tried! It has a nice cool menthol throat hit that you would expect from a regular menthol ciggy. The methol taste is menthol and not minty. It is not a overpowering menthol, just a nice subtle methol taste with a great cool throat hit.

Im not doing numbers as I am no professional reviewer, but if I did it would be 10's across the board. Keep in mind I smoked regular Marlboro menthols for the last 12 years (almost 2 packs a day), so I know what a methol taste like. :)

The unflavored is what you would expect, unflavored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread