Like trying to find Bigfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Ok to start off i am using the eGo-T and i love it but i need to find some things and not had any luck yet. What i am looking for is as follows. I need a juice supplier that carries a nice selection of juice. Since i just quit i want to stay with the higher mg right now i am smoking 32mg. But i also need them to carry eGo brand stuff. I want to buy more tanks a spare atty and maybe a LR one too. I would also like to try a dripping set up (Not sure what i really need there).

I have found some interesting e-juice site and some good eGo supplies, but have not found a site that carries both of what i need. Any advice?

Also have some other questions (sorry about being needy lol).

1) So my eGo batteries are just the 65o maw? i think thats what they are, will a low resistance atty work on these.

2) I am in love with my eGo T but i know its more of a on the go PV. I am looking into getting a silver bullet or saber var volt. IS there other mods i should check out? Also is a VV worth it or would i be better off with like a 5v reg.

3)i was told that the Ego T bat can use 510 carts/cartimizers If i wanted to try some of those what should i get. Dont understand that oms stuff.

4) the very first PV i was looking at was the revolution 2.1 I dont know something about me likes those boxy PV. i ended up going with the eGo cause of reviews but whats a real nice box thats worth the money.

Anyway thanks for all your help, i love this place everyone seems so friendly and helpful. Also please overlook mis spellingands and such. sitting in the hospitol recoverying from surgery lol (kidney stones sucks)

Veni, Vidi, Vapie
(I came, I saw, I Vaped)

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Good Prophets has good e-liquid and carries all the Ego-T items you are looking for. Here's the link to his forum threads. He has good prices and free shipping on orders $30.00 and more.

Good Prophets

When I used an Ego-T, I always used the LR tank atty's and atty's. You will get lots of different answers and you will just have to go with what works best for you. As for a VV Mod...once I bought my VV mod (Little Sister and Provari) I love it so much I can't even use a reg. voltage device anymore, just doesn't do it for me now.

That's about the best info I can give you on my experience, but like I said, I am sure you will get lots of responses with lots of different opinions. :) Sometimes it's hard when you first start out, to find your "happy spot", but once you do you will be very happy and I do hope you find it soon!:) Also hope you recover from your hospital stay soon and get back home, where I am sure you would rather be!!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I'm a big fan of variable voltage, particularly the notcigs products. I used KR808D-1 products for half a year, and Riva 510 750 mAh gear for several months, before graduating to VV. I have both notcigs Infinity (predecessor to the current Infinity Pro), and Buzz Pro, very happy with both. They are adjustable 3.5 - 5.5V, easy thumbwheel voltage adjustment, deliver consistent voltage right up to the time that a battery change is needed. With the same eliquid and tank I will vary the voltage during the day, depending on what I feel like at any moment. Based on the embarrassingly large number of times I've dropped the Infinity onto concrete, I know notcigs build solid products. The IP runs $30 - $40 less than the BP. Notcigs' CC is "ECF Buzzkill".

Good luck!

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
i know nothing about mods but i have the Ego t also. I believe that 650 mah will accommodate a LR atty and in my opinion the LR atties have much better flavor than the regular atties that come with the kit. Yes you can fit a 510 cartomizer onto the ego battery. I find this much preferable to the atties and tank now. I find it has a much easier draw and just much more oomph. I have the Boge 510 cartomizers and some Boge 510 LR cartomizers coming (havent tried those yet). Apparently the LR is hotter than the regular ones. So I use my ego tank (I mean battery), with a Boge 510 cartomizer, and a drip tip on top (because i dont like the little tiny white thingy that comes with the cartomizers. You cannot drip with a cartomizer, but you can drip with your atty.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
rofl.. I'm so with you. And most charge shipping, so you want to get your goods all in one spot. Here's where someone else recently sent me. Health Cabin. CHEAP! Cheap cheap cheap! Comes from china, though, so there is shipping. But if you want to buy a slew of juices and tons of components, this looks to be the way to stock up. Just to give you idea, if memory serves, $10 for 50ml Dekang juice, or $2.50 for 10ml... TRUCKLOAD of flavors. And I just saw they have a whole section for ego T stuff. The regular eGo stuff is way cheaper than anywhere else i've found. Just to give you an idea, they have clearance on ego passthroughs for $16, i think. Most places are more like $22.

[Joyetech]Joye eGo T 650/1000mAh USB battery(passthrough) with Logo [Joyetech] - $18.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--

Some other places I've found both components and truckload of flavors are FreedomSmokeUSA, puresmoker, and liberty flights. Good luck!

Hondo69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
www.xt9ecigs.com
The EGO-T battery is the same battery used with the standard EGO. The "T" version just comes with a different setup that screws onto the battery (atty + tank). If you want to try some cartos with your battery all you have to do is make sure they are 510 compatible. Low resistance (LR) cartos work fine with your battery, though they will drain it a bit quicker. But we use LR cartos with them all the time and like the result a lot. Plus, you have a spare battery so draining the power a little more quickly is not much of an obstacle.

LR cartos will be labeled as being anywhere from 1.7 ohm to about 2.8, in that range. You might want to start with the Boge brand cartos as they have plenty of batting inside to absorb the liquid, but it's not wound so tightly as other brands. This makes them quick to refill.

As a side note, when you order your cartos also get a standard EGO cone if you can. This is a different cone than the one that comes with the EGO-T. It is just a hollow cone with no atty built into it. Not only does it dress up your equipment but it provides support for the carto in case you drop the unit. Cones are kind of like cheap insurance because you will drop it sooner or later. Also, if you see a Riva cone it will work on your EGO too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread