ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
South Dakota
Line Rider
by Nite Lite Vapor

Taste: 7
Vapor: 9
Throat Hit: 7

I honestly ordered this on a whim to go along with my jug of Bounty Hunter. My eGo-T tanks came pre-filled with some tobacco flavored juice which I didn't like at all. To me, they tasted nothing like tobacco and I couldn't imagine why people would choose tobacco-flavored juices over more tasty options.

I figured I was missing something so I decided to give tobacco-flavored juice another chance. I'm glad I did. This vapor tastes like a sweet tobacco, and has the distinct flavor of peanuts or peanut shells. Its very tasty and easy to vape a lot of in a short amount of time (I just chain vaped a 1ml tank without even noticing!) Its a great savory (almost salty) flavor that will appeal to those peanut and other salty snack lovers out there. The vapor production is very solid and it has a decent throat hit. This juice is a winner in my book. I can imagine this juice complementing a beer very nicely . . . who doesn't like beer and peanuts?

7HpKM.jpg

goodtimes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
OKC
I find I reach for Line Rider more than just about any other juice. It reminds me of what I liked about Camel analogs, i.e. mellow tobacco with a hint of nuttiness. When fresh it had just the slightest liqueur taste that I didn't care for, but it fades after a week or two of steeping. If I had to pick just one juice to vape for the rest of my life (God forbid!), this would be it.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Bounty Hunter is probably the current #1 juice of my Top 50 daily-or-so vapes. The regular 65PG/35VG version of BH is wonderful, but the sadly discontinued mostly-VG version (5/95) was even better---slightly richer and more flavorful---and remains my favorite; luckily, I still have almost 30mls of the VG-version left before I have to break out the 60mls of regular BH in my stash.

That said, I really love the subtle saltiness of Line Rider. Like salted peanuts---which is a flavor combo most 555s or 555-variants don't have.

Gene is another of the increasing number of juice alchemists now working the vaping marketplace. Not only are his NLV juices terrific, but his customer service is outstanding, and his prices are incredibly low.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Sub,

My Top 10 favorite juice shuffle and shift weekly, sometimes even daily, but four juice that are always on the list are Bounty Hunter, Capparillo Caffé Latte, Kentucky Premium, and Kentucky Vanilla. They've proven to have great staying power for me. I get a little tired of them one week, then the next week they bounce right back to the top of the list.

I still have about 25mls of the VapeTV 95%VG version of Bounty Hunter. Now that it's gone forever, I'll stretch that out by saving it for special occasions, like fine brandy. I guess that makes regular BH sort of like house wine, LOL.

Reveen

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
South Dakota
I saw this review and was reminded I had a 10 Ml bottle lying around. I was not a fan of this juice at first, but now that it has steeping for a month or more it has gotten much better. I also get the salted peanut taste now, when I first got it all I could taste was peanut skin. Glad I kept it around.

It's a good juice I just can't vape it too often or I get kinda bored with it. I noticed it did get better after about a week of steeping.

kazz63758

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Southeast Missouri
Nice review. I'm going to give this one a try. Thanks!

Line Rider
by Nite Lite Vapor

I honestly ordered this on a whim to go along with my jug of Bounty Hunter. My eGo-T tanks came pre-filled with some tobacco flavored juice which I didn't like at all. To me, they tasted nothing like tobacco and I couldn't imagine why people would choose tobacco-flavored juices over more tasty options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread