Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
The Link rda is absolutely worth the money. Its one of the best RDA's i own and flavor is amazing. Nice dense vapor, not giant clouds, just good quality tasting clouds of vapor.

I just received my Link RDA yesterday I haven't built a coil yet but the fit and finish are outstanding... It looks amazing on top of the ZNA..

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I have one of each, and use both with approx 1.1 ohm micro coils and eko wool. very easy to build with as there is plenty of room to work with, for single or multiple coils, and 2 very nice juice wells... both work flawlessly, and other than using my empires w/ premium bridgeless 901's when I'm testing out different juices, the Links are the only RDA's I use daily.

20140202_231343.jpg
20140424_133905.jpg

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
I have one of each, and use both with approx 1.1 ohm micro coils and eko wool. very easy to build with as there is plenty of room to work with, for single or multiple coils, and 2 very nice juice wells... both work flawlessly, and other than using my empires w/ premium bridgeless 901's when I'm testing out different juices, the Links are the only RDA's I use daily.

View attachment 329192
View attachment 329193

You just gotta keep rubbing that LDE in my face don't ya. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread