• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Link to Lnaing Vape Meet post talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Supervape, where have you been for the last two years? Michigan Vapers have been having meets since early summer 2010. Our first two were at the White Lake Inn, the third was at Jerry's Pub out here on Wampler's Lake in the Irish Hills, Then Dan from Mr. e-liquid set one up near Grand Rapids, We had a nice BBQ at my place last June and the last one was at Moriarty's there in your home town. I have been holding the bag of left over juice from the meets since the first one.
I'm going to have another BBQ (probably on Sunday May 27th, Memorial day weekend) with free BBQ and craft brewed beer. Please come to this one. :) I'm an hour south of Lansing down 127.
I love these meets. They don't happen often enough for me.

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
I will be there! just send me more information about it! I have been ill had 4 surgeries.. feel much better now .. I know people have met up , but i am trying to come up with a monthly gathering and hopefully have a yearly festival at a hotel as well :) I would love to meet with all of you and put our ideas together and what not.. I am interested in whatever meets you all have plus want to plan my own gatherings as well.. we will talk more :)

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
I am putting together something for MAY 12th .. Please PM me and write here if your able to make it! I will hold this get together in the capital city at a vape friendly cafe or the like ... Looking forward to meeting like minded peeps!

EDIT: DATE CHANGED TO MAY 12TH @ Moriarty's (TBD SCHEDULING BUT MAYBE AFTERNOON)

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I am putting together something for MAY 5th .. Please PM me and write here if your able to make it! I will hold this get together in the capital city at a vape friendly cafe or the like ... Looking forward to meeting like minded peeps!

Crap! I'll be in Cancun during the first week of May.

j_par

Mar 21, 2011
Indiana
If you can, let me know when this gets scheduled for certain, I will be happy to post to my calendar! Trying to get info on as many Vape Meets as possible! I am in Indiana, so doubt I would be able to make it that far, but others would love to know about it! hit me with the details at hound(at)vapemeetup.com or you can post it yourself at vapemeetup.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread