• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Link to Lnaing Vape Meet post talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
I am and so is about 5 others as I know of now.. hope to get more and make this thing once a month, get us some t-shirts, have raffles and everything! Will be mad fun! I will be giving away juice and making juice there as well so anyone that needs DIY help I am the one to go to as I am a chemist so they say when it comes to e-liquid lol.. Hope to get a bunch of people.,,, cannot wait!

DaSaP

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
My friends near Jackson got the bag of juices from mistinthewoods yesterday, so they're going to be there about 1 pm.
I have no clue what the vapemeet protocols are. I'm bringing a couple of juices I don't like if anyone wants them. (BWB menthoblast and a generic vanilla I got at my local smoke shop.)

I don't know the protocols either! That's a good idea. I'll bring some of the juices I don't use. It's about an hour and a half drive for me so I'll probably be there about 1-130

That's what the bag is for. We've been doing this since our first MI meet in early summer 2010. The group has left me "holding the bag" ever since. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread