• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Link to Lnaing Vape Meet post talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
Agreed Bodrell and how are you doing? yes the last place was dim lighting way way to early we are looking into other options.. I may register as a non-profit to open up a hotel conf room they will rent to us FREE if we are a non-profit,, thinking of "The Capital City Vapors Club" Let me know if anyone has objections to that name thanks!

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Agreed Bodrell and how are you doing? yes the last place was dim lighting way way to early we are looking into other options.. I may register as a non-profit to open up a hotel conf room they will rent to us FREE if we are a non-profit,, thinking of "The Capital City Vapors Club" Let me know if anyone has objections to that name thanks!

Hey that's kind of a neat idea on the hotel room! I'm doin' good, busy...LOL yes we were using our cell phones to provide light to read the labels.
I like the name but it seems it might exclude vapers from other parts of Michigan (in name only)...maybe something more state-wide sounding? Michigan Capital Vapers Club?

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
sweet... Wish I could make it but I have no license and no ride ;( If ANYONE can get me I can pay some gas and what not and juice ;) PLEASE PM me if possible I can meet you anywhere form Lansing to Williamston exit 117 on 96 thanks!

OMG there are a ton of people your direction! I hope someone gives you a ride!

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
AHHHHH! Should we get a taxi? :lol:
I am so so so excited. Really.
I have been extremely antisocial...having a rough time lately and it's nice to know all you fav vapers will be there. Love this forum.

So what is everyone bringing?
I am thinking about bringing all my flavors because I definitely need some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread