Links to lists of e-cig studies requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have been scouring the forum looking for a list, or multiple lists, of links to studies on e-cigs so I can use them in my personal campaigning. This forum is huge and I'm having a hard time finding anything except old studies on cigalikes. I am requesting links to websites specifically, not pdf's (unless they're on a website) as I may not be able to attach documents depending on what I'm doing.

I need multiple studies, as many as you can drudge up. I would prefer a link that goes to a page listing multiple study links. Newer studies are preferred, and I would especially like to see studies on e-liquid and vapor. I need multiple studies so I can dig through them and find the best ones to link to; I have had extensive training in scientific research and would like to handpick which studies I use.

Anyone wanna help me out? :D

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you rickajho. I am very tired and trying frantically to get something accomplished before bed, I completely forgot to look there...

I do still think there should be a sole location for these links on the forum. That's part of the reason I created this thread; I am trying to tie it all together in one place.

A reminder, in case not everyone saw this: Free to Vape has a form you can fill out that they will send to your senators and representatives (via your location) and the FDA on your behalf.
Free to Vape - Take Action

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you both! :toast:

Rickajho, it's the scattered links thing that bothers me - that makes it really hard to find a specific type of study when you need it. There really needs to be a single list somewhere in this forum containing all e-cig studies available here (maybe subdivided into categories like nicotine, e-liquid, vapor, cigalike, other device-specific, etc.). The first placed I checked was the ECF library, and even there the only studies I could find right away were on nicotine (not what I was looking for) intermixed with all kinds of other information. It's difficult to dig through all that.

Looking for something specific on this forum is like going to every yard sale in town looking for a single pair of jeans in your size... :shock:

wv2win, that looks like the list for me :D I bookmarked it. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread