Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Several months ago I was looking for a Grape Juice flavor along the lines of the Welches Grape Juice flavor. Someone here recommended the Liqua Grape as tasting like what I wanted.

I tried to find a vendor. At that time the only places to order it were overseas, and not long after that the company seemed to drop the Grape flavor altogether. I know this doesn't help, but what research that I did on the company was pretty much all positive. It is an Italian company who has the juice made from a respected lab in China, if I recall correctly.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
BUMP!

I'm hoping someone will chime in as I'm intrested in their "Energy Drink" flavor.

Weird this thread being made now. I'm new to vaping , and I just finished my FIRST e-liquid bottle (10ml) , which just so happens to be Energy DRink by liqua.

I even made a thread about it, lol.

Honestly, I feel it did have a similar taste to redbull. A buddy of mine tried it as well, and agrees. However, I won't order it again. Not because anything was wrong with it, but just because it was kind of bland/boring. The taste wasn't strong, and I only really tasted it on the inhale.

Then again, I only tried it in cartos, perhaps I should have loaded some up in my evod to get a better idea, who knows.

I LOVE energy drinks, in fact I drink one every single day, without fail, sometimes two (like today). However, the e-liquid just didn't do anything for me.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
So I've tried all my Chinese liquids I received today with a cheapo RBA. The throat hit is harsh on this thing no mater what I vape in it. I got 3 Dekangs grape, mango, & Dk-Tab. Grape and mango are good like a Crystal Light sweet drink flavor. Will eventualy vape these 10mls. up. Liqua cola is pretty good. I have that in a BCC and it tastes like a good ole grocery store brand soda. The Liqua energy drink is more authentic than another popular vendor I've tried. Tastes and smells in between a regular and diet Rockstar. Will be trying other flavors in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread