Liquid Colors/Tints/Hues/Shades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Heya!

I was putting together my first order and am in need of some assistance. I need to know the color/tint of these liquids:

Butter Rum

Watermelon

Pchela's Famous Five Layer

Crazy Ape

Really, I just need to know how clear/dark they are.

Thankies!!!!:toast:

None of those are dark vapes. The watermelon is probably the darkest, I wasn't able to find a clear watermelon that I liked. I do try to find the clearest colored flavor with the best taste. You can see through all of them. Keswick Koffee and Coffee Cream are probably the darkest liquids we carry and you can even see through those. Hope that helps!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
images

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I finally got around to trying the Blue Ridge Mist last night at work. It should probably be on your radar because the bottle I got is perfectly clear--and half gone. Thank goodness I had Caramel and Butterfly Bait to vape as "filler" or I think the whole 10ml would have disappeared in less than 24 hours...

:blink:

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Yea, BRM is awesome. It has become my #1 flavor. Your BB is a close 2nd.

I finally got around to trying the Blue Ridge Mist last night at work. It should probably be on your radar because the bottle I got is perfectly clear--and half gone. Thank goodness I had Caramel and Butterfly Bait to vape as "filler" or I think the whole 10ml would have disappeared in less than 24 hours...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Yeah, I is scared. The only time I've reacted to tasting a flavour like this was the Butterfly Bait. And the only reason I still have any of the BRM left is because I've been making sure to alternate and vape at least as much BB as BRM.

Once I get another 30 or 60 mils of the BRM, I'll see about mixing them...

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
They mix well, trust me. I alternate in the same carto and go through the different stages from one to the other. If I had to pick one between the two it would probably be the BB though. I can vape bottle after bottle of that but once in a while need a break from the BRM. I also have others I don't want to neglect like Haze and RYO4. It's about time to make another order. A friend sent me a boatload of BB but I'm down to my last bottle.

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN

If just one of the flavors I ordered is yummy, I will definitely order Blue Ridge - it's in my wishlist already. I just didn't want to blow a bunch of $$ right out of the gate just in case (new to me vendor and all - I think we've all been there). :unsure:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Yep. There are a couple of vendors who seem to get nothing but praise and yet I've never had a good experience with them. I'll bet you'll be sorry you didn't order more on your first round--but it is definitely better to be sorry you have to order again so soon than to be sorry you wasted money. And when you come back to report what you liked best, what you didn't like so much and/or what you didn't like at all there will be plenty of people with similar tastes to help guide you towards flavours you'll probably really dig or away from ones that probably won't rock for you at all...

And the best thing about Mom and Pop's is that they are such great people that their customers become a family. We're not someone's "army" or "corps" or "cadre"--we just love Mom and Pop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread