Liquid flavors that just dont vape well In rebuildables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjalotus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Tremonton,UT
I'm starting this thread to keep track of e-liquid that just doesn't vape well in rebuildables like the iAtty, and Odyseous.
So far hot cinnamon flavors just taste horrible, yet I love them in cartos, and i haven't had much luck with honey flu cure VG from liquid xpress. Please post your flavors and thoughts.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
tastes are completely subjective - people are constantly disagreeing about this juice or that tasting better or worse, and as such, not exactly sure if this thread will be of much use.

Also, I use only 100% VG - very thick stuff, and it wicks fine in Ody. Really just depends on how you prepare the wick, how tightly you wrap the wires, whether or not you use a single/double wick, etc...

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Its just hard to separate out one person's opinion, concerning the exact atty they just built, from a thread that seems to present it as an unavoidable fact with all atty build variations. As long as people understand, that from build to build, using different techniques, you can get drastically different results. Thats the nature of a rebuildable. But I'm sure, as the conversation progresses with differing opinions, that will become apparent anyway! :D

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Its just hard to separate out one person's opinion, concerning the exact atty they just built, from a thread that seems to present it as an unavoidable fact with all atty build variations. As long as people understand, that from build to build, using different techniques, you can get drastically different results. Thats the nature of a rebuildable. But I'm sure, as the conversation progresses with differing opinions, that will become apparent anyway! :D

Thats true, my VG juices vape just fine in Ody and Iatty. My Perique from Vaperite tastes much better in the Iatty. Also the stronger RY4's that I have and do not like in my Bulli A-2 taste great in the Ody or the Iatty. It's a matter of finding a juice that you like in every different device. A couple juices I have only taste good in a LR 901. Another only tastes good to me in a mini LR 801. All a question of each individuals particular taste. Some juices people rave over - I would quit vaping if that was all that was available.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Have to agree about the subjectivity of taste. Even with the same person and setup, some things taaste horrid when I first get up and taste wonderful lare in the evening.

Since flavor and nic hit are my two primary focuses, I think that is one reason I am happy at 2.4-2.6 at 3.8-4.2. Not hot enough to warp the taste and I can't remember when I got a burnt taste.

With the exception of Bruces Organic VG juices though, at my preferred ohms and voltages, most VG just tastes slick or greasy. Not sure how he does it but Bruce manages to creaste a pure VG juice that has a viscosity more lioke a 50/50 mix and still creates dense, juicy tasting vapor. :thumbs:

wreimer

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
That's interesting....I vape only 100% VG, all the time, and I haven't had any trouble with it wicking on the Ody at all. I do wrap my coils somewhat loosely, and I started running a dual wick yesterday as an eperiement, and it works really well...not one dry hit so far, and huge clouds of vapor.
Have to say that thick VG:s don't wick really well on the ody, might be I am doing something wrong though. Also Vermillion River Fruit Stripes Illusion which has a cinnamon under taste doesn't work good with Ody even though I love it on the bore/tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread