Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Hello all! Of course I am new here. I have a b & m store close by that I have been using. I have also ordered from VapeDudes.com. Thing is with the flavors I get I seem to be able to taste it for the first fill or so but then it seems the flavor leaves. Are there any flavors yall recommend that might not do that. I don't do any ice or menthol and not wild about fruit. But sweet and tobacco or the two together sounds good. Thinking the next order will have extra flavor added.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
If you haven't been vaping very long, do a search for "vaper's tongue". It's a very common phenomena, but it's really all about your sense of smell, not your taste buds.

Things that can help:

Switch flavors frequently, between several very different flavors (i.e. fruits->tobacco->licorice->bakery->menthol, etc).
Drink lots of water
Eat a Jalapeno pepper, or some wasabi (or anything else that really clears out your sinuses). Do they still make Vicks inhalers?

But it happens, and sometimes you just have to wait for your sense of smell to kick in again.

gingersnaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
everywhere
Definately should gets a selection of flavors. Being on the same one too long kinda makes you numb to it. They should be very different for example one that is very caramel and another nutty another smokey ect. I keep 2 going i can switch on through the day and switch them out every few days. If they are too similar you may find yourself in the same boat. Ie desert ship and ry4 are very caramel so i never use them back to back. I am not a big fruit person but I do use a fruit as my second flavor i can hit here n there next to my all day tobaccos. Some i like are banana and ecoberry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread