Status
Not open for further replies.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I've tried them all. I've been using ego-c type bs for the last few months on various ego batteries(regular, upgrade and twist) and I'm getting some gross flavors, even with new heads. So I decided to buy my first tankomizer and it's too airy for me. My c was more satisfying. I never really liked cartos and their filling. I don't like the inconvenience of dripping so I decided to buy some v2 stardusts. I really wanted the Phoenix but they were sold out. What is everyone's opinions on these two tanks? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
I really wanted to like the stardust, I really did. I bought two, and in a drawer they now sit. The easiest fill, ever! But alas, wicking on the top makes for inconsistent vaping. Sometimes it hit like a champ. Next hit, dry and burny. After a while, I started to 'get the hang of it'. How to hold the unit so as to keep the wicking wet. But that got old quickly, and I just put 'em down and moved on.

I think I was searching for something much like you are: I don't like filling cartos, and I'm not a fan of dripping. So far, however, cartos give me the most satisfying experience, so I'm using a 3.5ml tank with a single coild 2ohm.

I will be trying the Mega cartos next (4ml juice, LR, dual coil)
(Link)

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
i’m using a vivi nova.. i am a big fan

This. Once the mini comes out (any day now), there will be an option that site flush with an ego battery.

You should try the Phoenix once they're back in stock, though. If you don't mind the syringe filling, they are pretty killer. I just wanted something easier to fill.

izzice777

Jun 25, 2012
Malaysia
I've tried atomizer and clearomizer with my ego-t. And looking at the vivi nova setup, it is more a clearomizer than a tank system to me.

Currently using boge single coil 2ohm pre punched carto with smoktech dct tank. And it really blow me away. No need dripping, and 3.5 ml juice that can last all day.

This is what the only setup i'll be using from now on... Give it a try mate, u wont be dissappointed.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I've tried atomizer and clearomizer with my ego-t. And looking at the vivi nova setup, it is more a clearomizer than a tank system to me.

Currently using boge single coil 2ohm pre punched carto with smoktech dct tank. And it really blow me away. No need dripping, and 3.5 ml juice that can last all day.

This is what the only setup i'll be using from now on... Give it a try mate, u wont be dissappointed.

You might want to try the Vivi Nova if you haven't already. I just switched from the setup you described to the Vivi Nova. I get just as much flavor/vapor as the DCT setup, but with much less hassle. Plus you never get any burnt polyfil taste.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341591227.675390.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341591242.735817.jpg

Here's my setup :p I haven't tried the nova yet, but I'm not sure I like the cosmetics. The Phoenix on the other hand.... I've been waiting for those to come in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

izzice777

Jun 25, 2012
Malaysia
You might want to try the Vivi Nova if you haven't already. I just switched from the setup you described to the Vivi Nova. I get just as much flavor/vapor as the DCT setup, but with much less hassle. Plus you never get any burnt polyfil taste.

Looks like the wick is too short.. If i use it, do i need to tilt it downwards while vaping?

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Busardo did a review of the ce4 clearos which was quite funny. I was tempted to get a few but based on his review and others written here, I decided to save myself the frustration. The Vivi Nova also has quite the mixed bag of reviews though I might break down and try that for myself.

izzice777

Jun 25, 2012
Malaysia
Busardo did a review of the ce4 clearos which was quite funny. I was tempted to get a few but based on his review and others written here, I decided to save myself the frustration. The Vivi Nova also has quite the mixed bag of reviews though I might break down and try that for myself.

I don't know if i should try it. Just for me, using my setup (carto n tank), the carto didn't last long. First one i use only lasted me a day. One freaking day.!

Use clearomizer before, and really didn't like the black plastic tip. Does BOGE carto tip works on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread