Liquid Nicotine help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple friends and myself are wanting to start making our own liquids for personal use.

I have done much research, and found a good price source of Nicotine through one of the many e-cig forums I have been browsing through; However, I was curious if anybody could chime in as to the "quality" of suppliers. Specifically RTSVapes.com.

Are there any that are inherently better than others? Anything I should know about the differences? Do any of them taste funny or anything like that?

Also, I was curious about this as well...I have found many suppliers of unflavored nicotine liquid, but none so far that carry flavored stuff, like tobacco for an RY4 juice. Who sells stuff like that so I can look into those options as well?

Thank you!

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
You probably aren't getting any responses because no one can see your post. Try a different font color.

Capture.jpg

Sorry, my mistake.

I had a post deleted because of the way I asked this question, so I simply c/p that here, and I guess it changed the color...what I was asking is:

A couple friends and myself are wanting to start making our own liquids for personal use.

I have done much research, and found a good price source of Nicotine through one of the manye-cig forums I have been browsing through; However, I was curious if anybody could chime in as to the "quality" of suppliers. Specifically RTSVapes.com.

Are there any that are inherently better than others? Anything I should know about the differences? Do any of them taste funny or anything like that?

Also, I was curious about this as well...I have found many suppliers of unflavored nicotine liquid, but none so far that carry flavored stuff, like tobacco for an RY4 juice. Who sells stuff like that so I can look into those options as well?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread