Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Sep 30, 2019​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Ordered 1.5 liters of nicotine and returned it because it was brown and I opened 1 of the bottles and it smelled bad. I returned the product at my expense (per their policy) and got confirmation that they received it. They said they wouldn’t refund the opened bottle even though they never said it couldn’t be opened. However, they have ignored the last 3 emails I’ve sent them asking where my refund is, at the very least for the 1 liter. I opened a dispute with my credit card and am awaiting the outcome. I emailed them several times trying to get this resolved as I wanted to give them a chance to remedy this before posting a negative review. It is totally unacceptable that they have received the return and are ignoring multiple emails inquiring as to the stats of the refund. This is the worst experience I’ve had with a vendor in my 3 years of vaping making hundreds of purchases from various online retailers. I will never order from this company again.​

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Sep 30, 2019​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Ordered 1.5 liters of nicotine and returned it because it was brown and I opened 1 of the bottles and it smelled bad. I returned the product at my expense (per their policy) and got confirmation that they received it. They said they wouldn’t refund the opened bottle even though they never said it couldn’t be opened. However, they have ignored the last 3 emails I’ve sent them asking where my refund is, at the very least for the 1 liter. I opened a dispute with my credit card and am awaiting the outcome. I emailed them several times trying to get this resolved as I wanted to give them a chance to remedy this before posting a negative review. It is totally unacceptable that they have received the return and are ignoring multiple emails inquiring as to the stats of the refund. This is the worst experience I’ve had with a vendor in my 3 years of vaping making hundreds of purchases from various online retailers. I will never order from this company again.​
Tagging supplier @AZLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread