LIQUID REVIEW ( as you'll read, I am no holds bar in my opinion) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi.. (smile).....> LIQUID REVIEW ( and as you'll read below, I am no holds bar in my opinion) lol

Just some background info on me, I am a self confessed juice junkie...I hardly EVER will try 10 ml bottles from someone..So I have somewhat sidestepped ELiquidPlanet (although I have window shopped.. I mean 60 some flavors.. who can blame a girl lol...Well, Josh (ELP) seen me post something to that effect and somewhat challenged me :: lil smile

I mean, what's a girl to do with a direct challenge? :: laugh
I got Whiskey, Ginger, Dunhill and Honey

Whiskey> Keeping in mind that when I was young I had a terrible experience with Whiskey lol...Ever since then I can not STAND the taste of Whiskey or Rum.. I wrote Josh telling him that and that I had ended up loving Rum liquid and wanted to try the whiskey..Now he warned me > The whiskey is not like the rum..It is dead on.. Me> yea yea yea just send the whiskey...

Whiskey...First Vape> ok :: pause:: ...After I picked myself up off the floor and wiped the tears from my eyes..With a multitude of whiskey flash backs ricocheting through my mind... I decided from now on > Listen to Josh!..He warned ya lol ...The fact that I absolutely hated it should signify to those that like whiskey at all> TRY THIS!....I really could see someone loving this flav on it's own as well as mixed with cola etc....As reported by so many, throat hit and vapor are great with ELP liquids.. ( I accost anyone who walks through my door, waving the whiskey juice> Smell this! Smell this! lmao

Dunhill...Wow, one of my new favs. It's a tad (just a tad) sweeter then Cubin Cigar, a little less rich, very analog like...Not a harsh vape = "Not a punch ya in the lungs. smack your throat, sting your nose type, yet not too smooth)...Now personally I do not like Tenn Cured or any of the tobaccos with what I have deemed "noisy backgrounds" (carmel-ish-vanilla-hickory etc)..It's a clean tobacco flav. which I think Tenn Cured lovers would also very much enjoy..Excellent base for DIYing (also mixes great with a small touch of menthol - and I'm not crazy about menthol either)

Honey... I was pleasantly surprised... I do like some Very sweet liquids for a change.. just not for very long"...Honey's not like that.. Mild/med sweet and very nice flavor, yet not overpowering...You know those liquids you have that are good but, just need a hint more "neutral" sweetness?..This is perfect for that..

Ginger...Weeelll, I tried this straight..And Did Not care for it ..However, I got an idea and started dripping the honey right on top of it....So glad I did, I LOVED it!.... I will keep this flavor to add to blacktea, the clover that juuust isnt strong enough and sooo many more, ...You know how you have flavors that are good...But, they just don't have that certain something that pushes them over the edge to awesome, providing they blend..This is the edge...It does have a mild lemon background yet very ginger-ish to me..

I just placed an order for Mocha, Raspberry, Cotton Candy and Orange ( for my ginger lol)...I still am not sure whether to thank Josh for challenging me to try his flavors or to wallop him one for bringing me over to the darkside of the 10ml purchasing. rofl ( kidding Josh, thank you :: lil smile).....Now, gimmie a coupon Btch! :: teasing grin::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread