Liquid reviews from a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

progunxzx

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Alright, this is my personal opinion as a new vaper. I am on day 2 of vaping... yesterday I had 3 analogs, today so far none. I will warn you I am new to this and my opinion probaly will change lol.

Well, right now I am vaping the camel vg 26mg nic from cignot. I am vaping this on a Joye 510 with a cart using the pyramid tea bag mod.

Keep in mind I am new and still learning how to use everything to it's fullest, so this is just observations from a newbie.

This will be on a scale of 1 - 10

Vapor produced... 8.. some of the other flavors I have tried have produced slightly more vapor, but overall it looks great.

Taste.. 9 tastes similar to me a a camel full flavor... when I wasn't rolling my own or buying super cheap smokes, I would smoke camel turkish royal... if they were out of those or they had a special I would default to regular camels, so this has been a win for me.

Throat hit.. 7 Decent throat hit, not as good as some of the PG kinds I have, but from what I have read this is to be expected.

Satisfaction.. 9.5 this is where it really shines, when I wake up is the most important smoke of the day for me.. on day two this liuid worked perfectly to keep me away from analogs with my coffee.

Overall... roughly an 8.5 from me... my girlfriend really likes it and I like it, so this will be in a future order again I am sure. Keep in mind this review does not come from a vast amount of comparative knowledge... I have only tried 6 different e liquids.. all from cignot. This is one of the better ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread