liquid xpress 510 cartos not working on vapestack

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartman

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Hello all. I just recieved my first order of cartos from rob at liquid xpress. Upon trying to connect them to my mini vapestack I found out that they didnt fit. When screwing the carto on the PV, it only went on half way. It stopped very snug and I didnt want to force it on in fear of ruining the carto and my vapestack. I contacted rob right away to work on a solution. He contacted mark at madvapes right away. Awesome customer service!! After talking more with rob we thought that the connector well may be to deep, so I contacted mark at madvapes to see if it could be adjusted. I did what he said and we got them to work. If anyone else has a vapestack and is having this issue here is what to do:

Start by removing the plastic washer on the bottom of the top cap. Do NOT twist this when removing. It is not a screw as it appears. It is connected to a wire which can break. Just use either your fingernail or a needle nose pliers and pull straight back and off.

Next, take a small object like a ball point pen or letter opener and gently push on the center pin of the connector.

After moving the pin up carefully tuck the wires back up and push the plastic ring back in place.

Try putting the carto on the PV. If it is still snug, muscle it down. You wont ruin the threads on the connector. If it still doesnt work try taking it off and putting it back on. ( I had to this twice and it finally worked ). If it still doesnt work try pushing the pin up a little more.

Throughout this entire process today I have to tell all of you the customer service at both liquid express and madvapes has truly been the best. Both rob and mark were very fast and ready to do anything they could to help me out. Between both of them we got the issue solved. You both have a customer for as long as I vape and I will be sending as many people as I can to you. Thank you soo much for all of your help and outstanding customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread