liquid xpress taboo no flavor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

volsfan2010

Sep 17, 2010
salt lake utah
hey everyone im new to this site. been vaping for a few years and have come across something strange. just got some vg 26 taboo from liquid xpress and for some reason it has no taste and is super thick. really hard to squeeze out of bottle and cartomizer has trouble soaking it up. i thought maybe it is just me so i put some honey flue cured in a blank carto and it vapes as good as ever. not sure if i got a bad batch or what but i know there should be some flavor to it lol.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
Hi, thought it was just me. I had some Honey Flue Cured from them in PG that was awesome. But it's my go to flavor and I get a sore throat from PG with heavy use, so switched to the VG Honey Flue Cured. Guess what, no flavor! I'm thinking maybe they need to double up on the flavor oil with the VG based, delicate flavors. I also have the VG Cool Rush which is menthol and tastes great. VG is thicker. When I refill my caromizer, I drip 5 drops, thermometer shake it down, 5 more, shake. Do this a little at a time and it works great.

akingsley9000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
I got the Honey Flue Cured VG as well. With my 510 i get no taste either. I figured it was just to thick. I recent got my ego and trie it with that, it has great flavor and TH the first few drags an then no taste again. I thought maybe I just didn't like VG since this was the first time I tried it but now I'm thinking its not just me. I will continue to order from Rob because I love his PG juice and he always has fabulous service, I think I'll just stay clear of the VG.

akingsley9000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
They aren't custom mixed but it is still good stuff, from what I understand, Rob, the one that typically respond to emails, lived in Shenzhen, China where the juice is made. He has been to the factories and communicates directly with the supplier regarding what they want.

Their customer service is great and their shipping is extremely fast. Too me thats all that really matters.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
That is correct aking. Industrial I asked this thread be moved here, so that I can comment on your statement. We don't just have "default" flavors. Our flavors are created with us thru a flavoring engineer that only works with our recipes. So yes, I don't mix the flavors up myself, I'm sure most of our clients are glad that I don't.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
LOL, yeah, I hear you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some vapor snob, I just have certain preferences. I prefer US produced liquids and I prefer custom PG/VG ratios. IMO, it really does make a difference. I would be more than happy to tout LiquidXpress if I had enjoyed the stuff I got in the swap. I guess there's always the chance that it was something else in a used bottle but I guess I'll never know for sure. It didn't make me want to be a paying customer (at least not for liquids).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
TH - definitively in our liquids there is lower throat hit (with the exception of a few flavors) due to the fact that we have the liquids created that way.

Flavor really has more to do with voltages and atomizers and combination there of. A light flavor may burn off at a higher voltage 5.0, they may stand out more in a "cooler vape" as with a 801.

akingsley9000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
I'm sorry i meant the VG liquid. I love your PG liquids.

I got the HFC in PG and LOVED it - great throat hit, great flavor - then I got it in VG and the first 2 hits would be ok and then nothing no flavor, no TH. I thought it was me but it seems others in this thread were experiencing the same thing.

I am using an Ego and have tried it with a regular 510 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread