Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
I have ordered from perfumers apprentice, onestopdiyshop, midwestvapor, and vaporjunction. Every one of them without fail got my packages here in 2 day priority mail, and one was even first class in two days. These guys are on the ball and work fast. I also make a habit to order in the night or bright and early in the AM, that way the shipment goes out that day.

Trance

Jun 7, 2010
Texas
Hey Trance... you can get liquid fast by ordering from Suppliers located in your own state or a border state. You can find close by vendors here VaporSearchUSA (click on your state and it will bring up a list).

Are the vendors on this site fairly reputable? Im just nervous giving my credit card out to places I've not heard of.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Are the vendors on this site fairly reputable? Im just nervous giving my credit card out to places I've not heard of.
Only one I see on there that has had some recent problems on the forum and honestly I don't know what happened but it was mostly customer service related (2nd on the list). I don't buy from him, so don't know.

Always best to use the search function at the top of the forum E-Cigarette Forum - Search Forums and put in the name of the supplier and read threads about them and their service. Most have been reviewed or talked about in some fashion on the forum. You can make up your own mind then.

I can highly recommend VaporStation (has has a smaller size bottle in sample packs too) for the best e-liquid flavors. He is a supporting supplier on ECF VaporStation - E-Cigarette Forum

His liquid flavors are made in India and every one I've tried has been really great (with exception of his Wood flavored Cherry and Apple but then I didn't buy it, a friend sent it to me when she hated it, ha... I agree). Really, I wouldn't recommend him if I wasn't 99% sure you'd love it.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread