Liquids which taste like OFE (Old Fashioned Elixir)--Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Beagle

Nov 15, 2021
Hello,
I ask these questions out of DESPERATION!!!! As I'm sure many of you who prefer GOOD tobacco flavored vapes was familiar or used to use "OFE" (Old Fashioned Elixir) brand tobacco-flavored e-liquids. The two flavors I love were OFE "Original Bold" and OFE "Classic Gold." The AWFUL NEWS for me is that OFE went out of businesses this year, and although I currently have a "stockpile" of OFE "Original Bold" due to my buying out remaining inventory of "Bold" and "Gold," I have used all of the Classic Gold and only have about 5 bottles of Original Bold left. Due to COVID, customers are no longer allowed to sample liquids before one buys, which leaves me at great disadvantage, so I've been forced to purchase other tobacco flavors/brands in an effort to find a replacement close in taste, like "Element," Naked "American Patriot," Tobacco Monster, and others--all to find that NONE of them are comparable flavor-wise!!!!

Former OFE LOVERS, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
THANKS,
Patrick Beagle

Patrick Beagle

Nov 15, 2021
Hello,
I ask these questions out of DESPERATION!!!! As I'm sure many of you who prefer GOOD Tobacco flavored vapes was familiar or used to use "OFE" (Old Fashioned Elixir) brand tobacco-flavored e-liquids. The two flavors I love were OFE "Original Bold" and OFE "Classic Gold." The AWFUL NEWS for me is that OFE went out of businesses this year, and although I currently have a "stockpile" of OFE "Original Bold" due to my buying out remaining inventory of "Bold" and "Gold," I have used all of the Classic Gold and only have about 5 bottles of Original Bold left. Due to COVID, customers are no longer allowed to sample liquids before one buys, which leaves me at great disadvantage, so I've been forced to purchase other tobacco flavors/brands in an effort to find a replacement close in taste, like "Element," Naked "American Patriot," Tobacco Monster, and others--all to find that NONE of them are comparable flavor-wise!!!!

Former OFE LOVERS, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
THANKS,
Patrick Beagle

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Florida
What I'd HIGHLY suggest is you learn how to DIY. It's not hard and you'll be able to create a recipe you enjoy even more than your favorite. There's a chance that the new nicotine tax will pass and will make a liter of nicotine go from $50-$100 to $2500 overnight. DIY is fun and you'll never have to worry about your favorite brand going out of business, which happens A LOT.

Patrick Beagle

Nov 15, 2021
And that just the tax. Then you have to add retailer markup. A liter of nic will be more like $3K minimum
Well, I've emailed both Senators Joe Manchin and Kristin Sinema--who are both Democrats who oppose this ATROCIOUS bill--and the increased nicotine tax in particular, so PRAYING the Communist Bill fails!!!!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well, I've emailed both Senators Joe Manchin and Kristin Sinema--who are both Democrats who oppose this ATROCIOUS bill--and the increased nicotine tax in particular, so PRAYING the Communist Bill fails!!!!

And I forgot. State vapor taxes and sales taxes will add even more to the cost.

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2011
    Florida

Well - since you brought it up.. China - a communist country has NO restrictions or taxes on vaping.. This tax is above all a capitalistic tax in that it's protecting Big Tobacco.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread