Liquinator/other tank mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
So...I just ordered a liquinator, will it fit an icon? Mine has the 510 with cup on tip, well or whatever you want to call it...

I'm not afraid of machining the adapter, do you guys think I'll need to?

The idea is a decent idea... BUT I've never really liked the idea of altered cartos or attys so I never gave them credit... these cartos look easy to mod at home, so I thought I'd try it...

I'd like to see a similar idea, but something more complete... one piece.

A double walled carto with built in juice reservoir or something.

Are there any other tank mods that might be better? I saw the vapemate, although it may work, it's a beast and looks a little weird to me...

Cash, I'm calling you out here it's time we step this up and figure out a all inclusive carto. Lets make it work. I'll start pondering...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
I can confirm it works without an adapter.

The clearomizer CE2 is a different story. They block the air flow, but I did get it to work by shaving off part of the plastic and by screwing the CE2 in and letting it slightly pull the end out of the plastic.

The CE3s I got work fine.

So far I like the CE2s more because it has warmer vapor.

I can see myself growing to hate anything to do with cartomizers with poly filling. As within a week the draw gets weird and i can't imagine it being any different with a tank or not. Only time will tell.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
2011-09-19_13-05-31_192.jpg

Here is what it looks like with the liquinator aluminum... almost wish the icon was slightly thicker now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread