Liquor Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Thanks,Natasha. I actually have that flavor but haven't tried it yet. I'm not much of a drinker anymore. Just after some different tastes to vape.
Gotcha, though I’m not judging either way. To each their own! It was just never my thing. I mean, I went through that stage for a bit and had my few embarrassing moments when I was younger! A glass of wine now and then to relax a bit is enjoyable IMO. I can see how one would want a different sort of juice flavor also. Hope you find exactly what your looking for!:)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
This is reminding me of some of ID10T’s comments on a liquor type cheesecake vape I read a few weeks ago but can’t remember the flavors atm. It’ll drive me nuts until I do! I’ll have to go find it, lol

Edit: Found it! TFA Kentucky Bourbon, FA Vanilla Bourbon & Jamaican Rum (brand not mentioned)

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I’ve never been much of a drinker. So, not sure about authenticity but LorAnn's Butter Rum took my breath away!

Oh no! When I bought a 4oz. bottle of that about 6 months ago, I was thinking Butter Rum flavor, like the Life Savers I used to love as a kid. Is it actually like Hot Buttered Rum..the drink/booze? :facepalm:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Oh no! When I bought a 4oz. bottle of that about 6 months ago, I was thinking Butter Rum flavor, like the Life Savers I used to love as a kid. Is it actually like Hot Buttered Rum..the drink/booze? :facepalm:
I thought the same when I purchased and it might be just that after it steeps and breaths but to be honest, I haven’t tried it again since that happened a week or two ago. It scared me, lol

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'm not much of a drinker anymore. Just after some different tastes to vape.

Me either. I'm lucky if I have 1 Jack & Coke maybe every 3-4 months, for about the last 30 years. I don't like beer at all, and only twice a year (at holiday family get-together dinners) may have a very small glass of wine with dinner. My partying days were definitely years and years ago.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I've got a few VT flavors here but no boozy ones either. I also haven't tried them yet :rolleyes:
Please let me know your opinion on those. I haven’t heard much about them yet. So, haven’t been in a rush to grab them up. However, when I heard 20% off at BCF I had to at least try:laugh:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Please let me know your opinion on those. I haven’t heard much about them yet. So, haven’t been in a rush to grab them up. However, when I heard 20% off at BCF I had to at least try:laugh:

Could be a while before I get to them. I have around 40 new flavors here that need some attention. I was mixing up some good old standby recipes yesterday when I noticed the VT flavors sitting there, still untested. :oops:

They've been getting lots of good press so I have high hopes.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
FA has some decent alcohol flavors, the vanilla bourbon is not bad. I have a run flavor that's okay and a bourbon that is probably flavor art (bought the eliquid from a vendor that uses FA flavorings, not sure what else is in it, but it's not sweet at all.

I'm looking for a good port wine flavor, and I'd love a sherry (although the English Trifle one shot I have is pretty good on the "sherry" part, it's definitely a more dominant flavor.

I have a margarita but I haven't mixed it yet. I am dying to, although I think it's going to be something of a challenge.

Who has Russian vodka, this new VT place? That used to be my all day beverage once upon a time. LOL, I am of the opinion that it "stunk" less, although something about my body tends to metabolize alcohol into this sort of floral scent, not boozy scent. My husband can confirm this, and many a time a cop let me continue driving home, because I didn't "reek" of alcohol.

Oh no, it's starting to sound like a) I need more flavors and b) maybe it shouldn't be "Russian vodka."

I really want to learn to make a good gin and tonic flavor too, so far haven't had a ton of success finding what I would need for that flavor. LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread