Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
My sister requested a piña colada vape and I haven’t the slightest where to start other than coconut and pineapple. I’m highly interested in your perfected recipe!

I will PM both versions to you. Both are delicious, but the 2nd one is, to my taste, better.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I really want to learn to make a good gin and tonic flavor too, so far haven't had a ton of success finding what I would need for that flavor. LOL.

Anna

vape Train has Botanical Gin and also a Tonic Water flavor. So far, BCF isn't carrying them but both are available from the Vape Train Australian site (pretty good prices since the dollar is strong right now against the Australian dollar.) Chefs Flavours in the UK carries them as well. I have ordered from them before and found that the shipping prices to the US aren't at all bad. Then again, BCF will surely add more flavors given that the line is successful for them so far.

FA Gin is what I have now and will use in my Gin Breeze. Oh, someone, can't remember who, said that TFA Champagne mixed with FA Gin steeps into something resembling a gin and tonic.

Flavormonks, out of Belgium, has some of the most intriguing Gin flavors, including a Gin and Tonic. I have heard nothing but rave reviews about the company!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I must get some of these flavors. I've said it before, but the tonic is putting it over the edge for me.
Should I hold out for sales?

Anna

I need a few flavors but am waiting to see if there are good Memorial Day sales. If you want Flavormonks, they post sales on their FB page every now and then. There are a few I really, really want!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I will have to check it out, thanks! I have been dying to order from Flavormonks ever since you (I think it was you) posted about them. I can hold off for now, so I think I will..

But, it's always good to have something to look forward to... :wub:

Anna

If you decide to like their FB page, be warned that it is in Dutch. Belgium is an odd country when it comes to languages. Depending on the area, they speak Dutch, French, and German. Signing up for an account might be the easiest way to learn about sales. :)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Ok,I have made a Scotch Whiskey recipe I like so far and one for rum also. On the Vodka I think I have to up the 3% I used and also use less sweet fruits. I've just remixed my changed recipe so it will be a few days before I try it.

My question is does anyone have a recipe or recipe idea for gin. No lime please. Can't vape it anymore.

Same question for Bourbon (Not Vanilla Bourbon)
I’m not sure if you’d be interested but I have a couple bookmarked to tweak and try when I feel ready. One is a blueberry reduction cheesecake using Kentucky bourbon. The other is a bourbon vape but also uses .5 vanilla bourbon, which I know you can’t do. Idk but the short conversation on the post could possibly give you some ideas if interested.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
My question is does anyone have a recipe or recipe idea for gin. No lime please. Can't vape it anymore.

Same question for Bourbon (Not Vanilla Bourbon)

I'm confused too.......... Can't vape lime at all.

I saw this former post mentioning both lime & VB and my brain got them crossed up:facepalm: Thats why I was thinking you couldn’t vape VB. Apologies!

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
@stols001 Did you happen to work out your margarita vape? My sister requested one, among others. There are so many recipes for it online and they’re all so different. I know I can write my own, though I’m interested in others atm as I know nothing of how to mix with alcoholic flavors yet.

Reactions: stols001

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
What about a gin and tonic recipe?

You can't make a gin and tonic without lime. :D Vape Train has a tonic flavor but BCF doesn't carry it. You can get it from Chef's in the UK or directly from VTA. Or, you could try the steeped INW Sparkling Wine idea.

@stols001 Did you happen to work out your margarita vape? My sister requested one, among others. There are so many recipes for it online and they’re all so different. I know I can write my own, though I’m interested in others atm as I know nothing of how to mix with alcoholic flavors yet.

I am working on one that I will share if it works out. FW has Tequila but I understand it is very weak, so FA Brandy might be a better booze option. Dave's (ID10-T) came up with a Margarita recipe that sounds good but I would change a couple of things about it. Dave is my favorite mixer and I base a lot of my recipes on his. The Piña Colada recipe was his and the changes I made were Dave approved. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread