• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of E-Cig Sotres in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzzyForeal

Feb 2, 2013
Lansing, MI
Here are some of the stores that I found in Michigan, Some of these look like really good stores!!

Perfect Electronic Cigarette
416 Ashmun StreetSault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
(906) 259-1323

Buy Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits, E-Liquid, And More!

Nature Vapor
5355 Northland Drive NortheastGrand Rapids, MI 49525
(307) 222-8273

Nature Vaper

E-Cig Best Save
306 S Lincoln AveThree Rivers, MI 49093
‎(269) 244-4345

Electronic Cigarette, E Juice, Replacement Parts, Accessories

Mister-e-liquid
4934 Division Avenue South
Kentwood, MI 49548
(616) 466-0336

Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com

Kalamazoo Vapor shop
4129 Portage StKalamazoo, MI 49001‎
(269) 343-4800
Kalamazoo Vapor Shop

Kalamazoo Vapor Shop 2 (Grand Rapids)
4761 Lake Michigan Drive
Walker, MI 49534
(616) 608-6326

http://kalamazoovaporshop.com

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Old thread but I'll try to contribute anyways...Not much around here in the Saginaw area. The Electronic Cigarette Store sells a 4081 cig-alike setup called "A Clean Cigarette" at several locations in my area and around the state. That's where I got started on vaping. I recently discovered that Smokers Palace in Bay City sells some eGo stuff, some cig-alikes, and a few juices. Not a lot of stuff, but they are good in a pinch. I'd sure be interested in finding other local suppliers if they exist in my area.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Old thread but I'll try to contribute anyways...Not much around here in the Saginaw area. The Electronic Cigarette Store sells a 4081 cig-alike setup called "A Clean Cigarette" at several locations in my area and around the state. That's where I got started on vaping. I recently discovered that Smokers Palace in Bay City sells some eGo stuff, some cig-alikes, and a few juices. Not a lot of stuff, but they are good in a pinch. I'd sure be interested in finding other local suppliers if they exist in my area.

A clean cigarette opened another branch in Caro mi just recently as well.

Only 10 minutes from my place so I'll have to check it out.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Hi Waho -

I was walking through the local mall in Saginaw several weeks ago and the owner of A Clean Cigarette, I think his name is Cary (sp?), was at the kiosk. I got talking to him and he told me about his new Caro store. He's such a nice guy. Very personable. He found out that I had converted quite a few people to his product, including my Mom, and he gave me a couple of 5 packs of filled carts for free. Since then, I have moved away from his cigalikes, but cant say anything bad about them since they got me started and off of analogs. They just weren't doing it for me. I'm a hotbox style, heavy draw of a smoker. Those 280 mAh bats just died to quickly. I was rotating 3 of them a day on average. He was kind of expensive for his carts compared to buying juice and dripping. I couldn't get a decent throat hit off them either. My girlfriend still likes em, so I keep her stocked. She's was not a heavy smoker and she isn't a heavy vaper either so they last her for a while. I've tried filling empty 4081 carts for her with some of my juices to try out, but she hasn't liked any of them.

Hey, we are practically neighbors...we live just past Reese towards Saginaw on M-81, 20-some miles from you....my GF used to live and work in Caro for a bit and I went to the skill center in Caro in high school. We were there recently because she needed her Dairy Queen fix....LOL

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Hey, we are practically neighbors...we live just past Reese towards Saginaw on M-81, 20-some miles from you....my GF used to live and work in Caro for a bit and I went to the skill center in Caro in high school. We were there recently because she needed her Dairy Queen fix....LOL

Heck, I probably drive past you everyday on my to work, the GM foundry just past 75 :p

I also went to the skill center, electronics program :D

So they sell juice there? I'm also past the cig-a-like stage but if they sell juice it could be good in a pinch.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Heck, I probably drive past you everyday on my to work, the GM foundry just past 75 :p

I also went to the skill center, electronics program :D

So they sell juice there? I'm also past the cig-a-like stage but if they sell juice it could be good in a pinch.

My late Dad worked at that foundry (used to be called Grey Iron) as a pipe-fitter for nearly 50 years so I'm very familiar with it...and yep, you do drive right by us on your way there...I took Graphic Arts at the skill center...I went to school in Reese and they bussed us in every day...man, that was a long time ago....lol

No, that place doesn't sell juice....just that one kind of cigalike and a few accessories and refilled carts for it....the closest place I've found that sells juice is Smokers Palace in Bay City, but they are extremely limited in what they have. I wasnt impressed by the 2 different 10 ml bottles I purchased to try...I didnt find them to be very good...they would serve as an emergency spot if I was in a real pinch, but that's about it. They do carry a couple of eGo bats along with some DCT's, clearos, and carts...and a few accessories...but like I said, they are very limited, not very knowledgeable, and their prices are very high...once again, only if I'm in a pinch will I drop by there to get supplies...and even then, to just get what I need to get by.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

CharityRoyal

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
Here in Lansing all of the Wild Bill's Tobacco Chains have started to sell a modest selection of ecig stuff. They have juice (volcano? maybe? I forget), and a couple different brands of other stuff. I asked, and they had nothing to fit my 808s, but since they had a big ol' shelf of clearomizers I'm guessing most if it is 510 based.

Someone passed on a rumor to me that Mr. E's (of Grand Rapids) was planning to open a shop here in East Lansing, in the Frandor area. Anyone know if there's any truth to that? I know the Mr. E owner floats around here----was curious, would love love something in lansing. But the rumor seemed pretty unlikely to me.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Here in Lansing all of the Wild Bill's Tobacco Chains have started to sell a modest selection of ecig stuff. They have juice (volcano? maybe? I forget), and a couple different brands of other stuff. I asked, and they had nothing to fit my 808s, but since they had a big ol' shelf of clearomizers I'm guessing most if it is 510 based.

Someone passed on a rumor to me that Mr. E's (of Grand Rapids) was planning to open a shop here in East Lansing, in the Frandor area. Anyone know if there's any truth to that? I know the Mr. E owner floats around here----was curious, would love love something in lansing. But the rumor seemed pretty unlikely to me.

They just opened a store in Jackson too. It's in a strip of stores kind of along the edge of the parking lot in front of Jackson Crossing Mall along Boardman. I went in and looked at their stuff. Their stick batts DO LOOK LIKE 808s to me Charity, the guy there told me that people had come in and tried their cartos on his batteries and they worked so, might be worth a visit to try them. They carry eGo type batts too. I didn't check the threads on those but they had a fair price on a 2 battery kit. $51.99. Not too bad for a chain.

Oh yeah, the juice is called Lava juice and the guy told me they make it in Clawson. Don't know if it's theirs or a re brand.

CharityRoyal

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
They just opened a store in Jackson too. It's in a strip of stores kind of along the edge of the parking lot in front of Jackson Crossing Mall along Boardman. I went in and looked at their stuff. Their stick batts DO LOOK LIKE 808s to me Charity, the guy there told me that people had come in and tried their cartos on his batteries and they worked so, might be worth a visit to try them. They carry eGo type batts too. I didn't check the threads on those but they had a fair price on a 2 battery kit. $51.99. Not too bad for a chain.

Oh yeah, the juice is called Lava juice and the guy told me they make it in Clawson. Don't know if it's theirs or a re brand.

Really? I asked the people at the lansing one (repeatedly) if they were sure they wouldn't fit and they insisted they wouldn't. But I got the sense they were just being dismissive and grumpy, so maybe I should try again.

My 808 setup is getting on my nerves-- so hard to find stuff.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Really? I asked the people at the lansing one (repeatedly) if they were sure they wouldn't fit and they insisted they wouldn't. But I got the sense they were just being dismissive and grumpy, so maybe I should try again.

My 808 setup is getting on my nerves-- so hard to find stuff.

I known. everything seems to be 510 based these days. I used a 901 when I started. My first Buzz had a 901 / 808 cap on it when I bought it. I ended up ordering a 510 cap and switching it out. Now all I use is rebuildables and they are all 510 based as far as I know.

You could just take a carto in and ask to try it on a battery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread