• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of E-Cig Sotres in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
There is a new store that opened up last monday in waterford next to schrams auto parts on dixie highway. DiY vapor supply. they carry everything to start diy eliquid.
The flavor apprentice, flavor west, and flavor art.bottles,syringes, beakers, flasks.
The pricing is really close to wizardlabs and ecigexpress.

All flavoring are in 10ml bottles.
Super nice people. They do have an eliquid line. I think it was called black river.

Any Hardware or just juice?

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Some ego bats. An innokin vtr and coolfire. A couple bolts. And a bunch of kanger protanks and aero.
Not much as of right now. Said they were still waiting on things to come in. Another 2weeks at most he hopes.

I will be in that area tomorrow. I will stop in anyway to wish them luck if nothing else.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Vaporcraft is a great B&M. The owner, Len, taught me my first Genesis build. I got my Nemesis refinished there, pics coming. They are truly a one stop shop for Vapors.

I feel privileged to have them -- it's like a tiny glimpse into what it must be like for vapers in Cali on every block! LOL

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
I did stop in to DIY Vapor Supply today. Located at 2571 Dixie HWY Waterford MI 48328 Phone 248-558-2002. This was a first for me. A shop whose primary purpose is serving the DIY community. As you can see from the attached pictures the back wall is lined with flavors from all the major flavoring suppliers. What a nice experience to be able to actually look over the items before purchasing. They are at a very early stage with expansion into more hardware items. Also offered is their own prepared liquids called Black River brand available for non DIY vapers. I purchased a few flavors from TFA and Capella. Also some mixing tools I was missing. All in all a great start for a really good shop. Very competitive pricing rivaling online stores. If you are in the area be sure to stop in and say HI! Vaping permitted! Like it wouldn't be? (grin)

Attachments

• DIY Outside.jpg
    DIY Outside.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DIY Inside.jpg
    DIY Inside.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 31

SteelCap

Jul 7, 2013
Clarkston, Mi
Vapiedan.
I had went in to DIY vapor supply yesterday to get more coconut extra and brown sugar. started talking with tim. who i am assuming is the owner. and he had said what is on the shelf is maybe 2/3 or maybe 1/2 of the flavoring he has coming in.
currently he is waiting on the other half of his flavourart and loranns is still waiting arrival.

Im like a kid in a candy store when i go in. i want everything. i sat talking recipes for a while.
i drive past them daily on my way to and from work. so its going to be hard to stick with the recipes i have plans to make, and not find more to try.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Vapiedan.
I had went in to DIY vapor supply yesterday to get more coconut extra and brown sugar. started talking with tim. who i am assuming is the owner. and he had said what is on the shelf is maybe 2/3 or maybe 1/2 of the flavoring he has coming in.
currently he is waiting on the other half of his flavourart and loranns is still waiting arrival.

Im like a kid in a candy store when i go in. i want everything. i sat talking recipes for a while.
i drive past them daily on my way to and from work. so its going to be hard to stick with the recipes i have plans to make, and not find more to try.

It is a 40 minute drive for me so it will not be that often but I now know what they have and what they will be getting. I know if I need something in a hurry Tim is ready to serve!

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Vaporcraft is a great B&M. The owner, Len, taught me my first Genesis build. I got my Nemesis refinished there, pics coming. They are truly a one stop shop for Vapors.
I could not agree more. Excellent description. Here is a pic of the Nemesis VaporCraft refinished for me.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Electronic Cigarette and Rocket Fuel eLiquid - Shop Boosted Vapor
Boosted Vapor
36519 South Gratiot Ave, Clinton Township, Michigan 48035

I seriously doubted this store as it looked like another eGo/cig-a-like/mall kiosk extravaganza, but it is actually quite decent for the area. I didn't even know, until now, they had a website. Man, ecig B&Ms are coming to a town near you! Booted Vapor is about 4 minutes from my house!

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Boosted Vapor

I seriously doubted this store as it looked like another eGo/cig-a-like/mall kiosk extravaganza, but it is actually quite decent for the area. I didn't even know, until now, they had a website. Man, ecig B&Ms are coming to a town near you! Booted Vapor is about 4 minutes from my house!

Southeastern Michigan is very limited. Any shop is better than no shop at all. It may improve as demand increases.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Southeastern Michigan is very limited. Any shop is better than no shop at all. It may improve as demand increases.

And, in this case, demand MAY just increase when supply does. It's weird like that. Sometimes the best advertisement for a vape shop (especially in an area that is not up-to-speed) is to see a group of people sitting in a room blowing clouds with an "open for business" sign on the door.

Strange though, the dudes that work at this shop have never heard of ECF -- that just about made my mouth drop! That's like a wannabe rock band from the 80s never having heard of MTV.

Last edited:

Nate Rager

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Metro detroit, Michigan
Boosted Vapor

Of all of the vape shops in the area this is probably my favorite.

Here is my reasoning.

1. They hand mix their juices while you wait
2. The staff is extremely nice. They treated my mom with welcoming respect. They actually sat down at a table with her and helped her sample all of the flavors she wanted to try while they were mixing up 30 mills of juice for me.
3. These people are actually vapers. They aren't there just for the money, they are passionate about the products they sell.

The only negative I have found about the place, which may not be a negative to you, is they sell clones and don't carry any high end items.

All in all, worth a stop in and their juice is reasonably priced and decent.

Since I am talking about the shops I like....

Vapor Craft is another decent shop. They do carry the high end items and stopped carrying clones. This is huge to me. They also carry some premium juices along with some lower end ones. Their prices can be a bit on the high side for the high end equipment though.

Knight Vapor (inside Gibraltar trade center)....This place is a tiny little booth. Not really much to see here but the people are awesome. These guys are more of the hobbyist vapor. They are into cloud chasing and a couple of them are really into the high end mods which gives me something to talk about with them. The first time I was there I hung out and talked about vaping for almost an hour and we took turns trying out eachothers mods and builds. Even ended up trading my Billet Box for a Hades with one of the guys. If knowledge was the sole criteria for what made a shop my favorite, these guys would win. Downside? Not much stock. The stock they do have are mainly egos and clones. They are working on making their own juice line. These guys are worth keeping an eye on.

Vapor Villa - This is probably my least favorite shop. They do have what appears to be Namber Juices complete line which is cool. But, when talking to them I generally get the sense they are not passionate about the vaping community and are mainly in it just for the cash, which I understand. Ya gotta eat. Still worth a drop in.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Of all of the vape shops in the area this is probably my favorite.

Here is my reasoning.

1. They hand mix their juices while you wait
2. The staff is extremely nice. They treated my mom with welcoming respect. They actually sat down at a table with her and helped her sample all of the flavors she wanted to try while they were mixing up 30 mills of juice for me.
3. These people are actually vapers. They aren't there just for the money, they are passionate about the products they sell.

The only negative I have found about the place, which may not be a negative to you, is they sell clones and don't carry any high end items.

All in all, worth a stop in and their juice is reasonably priced and decent.

Since I am talking about the shops I like....

Vapor Craft is another decent shop. They do carry the high end items and stopped carrying clones. This is huge to me. They also carry some premium juices along with some lower end ones. Their prices can be a bit on the high side for the high end equipment though.

Knight Vapor (inside Gibraltar trade center)....This place is a tiny little booth. Not really much to see here but the people are awesome. These guys are more of the hobbyist vapor. They are into cloud chasing and a couple of them are really into the high end mods which gives me something to talk about with them. The first time I was there I hung out and talked about vaping for almost an hour and we took turns trying out eachothers mods and builds. Even ended up trading my Billet Box for a Hades with one of the guys. If knowledge was the sole criteria for what made a shop my favorite, these guys would win. Downside? Not much stock. The stock they do have are mainly egos and clones. They are working on making their own juice line. These guys are worth keeping an eye on.

Vapor Villa - This is probably my least favorite shop. They do have what appears to be Namber Juices complete line which is cool. But, when talking to them I generally get the sense they are not passionate about the vaping community and are mainly in it just for the cash, which I understand. Ya gotta eat. Still worth a drop in.

One day we should meet up. I am especially looking for someone to commiserate with about builds and such.

Last edited:

fabman

Moved On
Sep 30, 2013
United States
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Nate Rager

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Metro detroit, Michigan
One day we should meet up. I am especially looking for someone to commiserate with about builds and such.

That'd be cool for sure. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll drop you my cell number. Always like meeting people in the vaping community that are as obsessed with it as I am. By your post count I can tell you are. Maybe we can both learn a thing or 2 from each other.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That'd be cool for sure. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll drop you my cell number. Always like meeting people in the vaping community that are as obsessed with it as I am. By your post count I can tell you are. Maybe we can both learn a thing or 2 from each other.

No doubt. PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread