• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of MP's and PM candidates. Please find yours and contact them asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanK1968

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Toronto Canada
www.mapleleafvapes.com
The more noise we make the more we will be heard. Here is the website that lists all the MPP's in Canada.

Members of Parliament <~~~~~ click that for the list of MP's

PM Candidates

Hon. Michael Ignatieff

Constituency Offices
365 Evans Avenue Suite 601 Toronto, Ontario M8Z 1K2
Telephone: (416) 251-5510 Fax: (416) 251-2845

EMail: Ignatieff.M@parl.gc.ca Web Site:* www.michaelignatieff.ca/en/

Right Hon. Stephen Harper

Constituency Office
1600 - 90th Avenue SW, Suite A-203 Calgary, Alberta T2V 5A8
Telephone: (403) 253-7990 Fax: (403) 253-8203EMail: Harper.S@parl.gc.ca Web Site:* www.pm.gc.ca/

Hon. Jack Layton

Constituency Office
221 Broadview Avenue , Suite 100 (Main Office) Toronto, Ontario M4M 2G3
Telephone: (416) 405-8914 Fax: (416) 405-8918
EMail: Layton.J@parl.gc.ca Web Site:* www.npd.ca/jacklayton

Elizabeth May Green Party

Ottawa Office: 1-866-868-3447
EMail:
leader@greenparty.ca
Web Site:* www.greenparty.ca

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Ok, so your anti PC.. we get it ! Want my 2 cents ?....... They're ALL garbage, self serving, liars & theives...... and it won't make a difference who is elected in this crooked greedy society when THEIR (meaning whoever), turn in the spotlight will come to prove that THEY are the new cakeholes that need to be ousted.

muleygirl

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ok, so your anti PC.. we get it ! Want my 2 cents ?....... They're ALL garbage, self serving, liars & theives...... and it won't make a difference who is elected in this crooked greedy society when THEIR (meaning whoever), turn in the spotlight will come to prove that THEY are the new cakeholes that need to be ousted.

You nailed it right on the head. They are all the same they just wear a different suit.

Dondlelinger

Apr 2, 2011
Boonies

Sure, I'm not saying your wrong there but,a change could actually benefit this particular situation, is what i am saying.

Lil-Stewie

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
London Ontario Canada
Some MP's of all stripes are genuine people that work hard and do the job they have been elected to do well. Too the food and drugs act as it is currently written wasn't written by one political party only, ok it's mostly liberal BUT the other sides said ok to many of the amendments over the years. For the most part, other than pee'ing in our raisin bran, the food and drugs act has worked ok for us I think so if we can get the support of some MP's no matter what flag it is they fly we will get through this. Remember that in a minority government situation any amendment to any federal law will require the support of more than just the ruling party .. it looks like we are headed for another minority government too IMO.

-----

BTW what is it we all want?

Do we want an amendment to the food and drugs act?

Do we want our e-cigs not to be considered a drug delivery device? (HC current position)

Do we want our e-cigs controlled and taxed as a tobacco product?

Fixing our situation requires that we have a specific target to dial in on too :)

Last edited:

IanK1968

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Toronto Canada
www.mapleleafvapes.com
well if they want to keep it as a drug delivery device, then give authority for our doctors to be able to write us a presciption for 18mg juice, 30ml a week.

If it moves to a Tobacco Product, juice will probably cost $80 for 15ml $70 of that is tax but the suppliers can keep on selling like JC, Vapables, or whoever.

I like the Tobacco product, that way the little guys can stay in business and earn a real living, If it becomes a prescription drug, Big Pharma and all their shareholders make all the money.

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Response:

"Dear Real Name,

On behalf of the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, I would like to thank you for your e-mail, in which you raised an issue which falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health. The Prime Minister always appreciates receiving mail on subjects of importance to Canadians.

Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister Aglukkaq so that she too may be made aware of your comments. I am certain that the Minister will give your views every consideration. For more information on the Government's initiatives, you may wish to visit the Prime Minister's Web site, at www.pm.gc.ca."

Nemoski

Mar 27, 2011
Didsbury, Alberta
i got a respose to my letter that it was Forwarded to Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health well see if i get anyhting els back =S

Edit: this is the full msg i got back

Dear Mr. _______:

On behalf of the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, I would like to thank you for your e-mail, in which you raised an issue which falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health. The Prime Minister always appreciates receiving mail on subjects of importance to Canadians.

Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister Aglukkaq so that she too may be made aware of your comments. I am certain that the Minister will give your views every consideration. For more information on the Government's initiatives, you may wish to visit the Prime Minister's Web site, at www.pm.gc.ca.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread