The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

List of stores and contact info in the Philippines

Discussion in 'Philippines Forum' started by mikeygar, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mikeygar

mikeygar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    Manila
    Hey guys,

Just started vaping a month ago and am having a hard time finding a good directory of stores and stuff that is carried in Manila/PH. It'd be great if the shop owners could list up their contact info, addresses and products carried so we can have a good centralized resource.

2. jpracing

jpracing Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Philippines
    Mikey, I think they have to be registered sellers here to advertise their stores.
    I could be wrong, though.
    Would be good to have a list.

3. mk73mhz

mk73mhz Unregistered Supplier

Aug 18, 2010
    Philippines
    ECF requires supplier registration, and information on suppliers can only be posted in the supplier forum section.
    I don't think it's possible to have a listing here.

4. mikeygar

mikeygar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    Manila
    waiting for stuff to come in is too painful... And going to the malls to find out that what you're looking for isnt there is frustrating. Oh well... :-(

5. gogoplata

gogoplata Moved On

Sep 10, 2012
    New Jersey
    They should open a vape store at the GreenBelt. I bet they would get tons of business.

6. meloyo

meloyo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    Philippines
    I notice a lot of sellers on sulit and facebook. There are probably some more on multiply but I haven't checked that out yet. As a total noob at this, what I'd like to see some day is a list of reliable sellers that offer decent prices and tell you whether what you're buying is a clone or the real thing. For example, some sellers have ego PVs selling at dirt cheap prices and then others sell them at double that and say they're selling the actual Joyetech versions. It's a bit confusing and also, a time-consuming, exhausting way to shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.