List of Temperature Control Box Mods ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanreynolds1116

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
Irvine, CA
So I am not up to date with all the devices out and the devices that are coming soon. I would like a box mod with temperature control and I was just wondering if someone had a list of all the box mods that have temperature control. Also are there any upcoming mods with temperature control that look like good devices ?

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr

Stray Black Cat

Jun 22, 2014
Florida
Looks like anything that uses the Evolv DNA 40 board. Catch is that you must use nickel 200 wire or it automatically switches out of temperature mode. Note that a number of devices offering temperature protection are referring to board temperature limits and not coil temperature limits. With current patents, only the Evolv DNA 40 boards support coil temperature limits. Just ordered a Smowell DPV-50 that claims temperature protection but is obviously just board protection. On receipt I plan to measure the unit and see if it will take the Evolv board.

eLefAdEr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
The Smok Xpro M80 Plus has temp control between 200 and 900ºF listed as a feature; I haven't fiddled with the TC function yet, and there were quite a few reports about earlier models either not able to utilize temp control accurately, or just not working at all, period. Mine has been working fine FWIW.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
The Smok Xpro M80 Plus has temp control between 200 and 900ºF listed as a feature; I haven't fiddled with the TC function yet, and there were quite a few reports about earlier models either not able to utilize temp control accurately, or just not working at all, period. Mine has been working fine FWIW.

TC still doesn't work correctly on the latest v6 m80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread