List of trusted online vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
There is also the Star Suppliers, link at the top of any page on ECF. To be a Star Supplier on ECF the company must not have many complaints against them. If they do, that company is removed from the list.

Personally, I buy from My Vapor Store ($79.99 for the SMOK mag kit), Discount Vapors, or Eciggity. I also have begun to purchase some items from Fast Tech if I don't mind waiting 2 - 3 weeks.

It's not unusual at all for a vape shop to sell items for much more expensive than what you could find online. Brick and mortar shops have expenses far and away more expensive than an online business. Something has to pay the rent and sales staff.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    For very basic gear, I head to rockymountainvapor.com.

Free and quick shipping when you spend $14 or more. There's usually a generous discount code on the homepage.

Right now, it's turkey for 30% off.

No Smok Mag, though :(.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I would take a look online at some of the vendors here, and then maybe check their vendor pages to see if they have many complaints or not. There is also a subforum... somewhere... called "Negative Reviews of Suppliers," and often you can find certain vendors there and concerns and how they are/are not resolved.

Depending on how quickly you want your new gear may also help you rule out for example, many of the China-based suppliers, which can offer great deals but slower shipping times. But the option of star suppliers is a good one too, and I'd say that if you are buying very new to you gear, you want to be sure that you get good vendor support in case of a problem or warranty issue (just generally, not necessarily directed at Smok the mag kit is getting pretty good reviews so far).

Best of luck,

Anna

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Brad's Vapor has it for $80 with free shipping. PM me I can give you a code for 10% off.

He also has one of the best policies around for defective merchandise. He'll troubleshoot it and if that doesn't work he sends you a new device then you send him the broken one, within the intial warranty period. He has a FB group that is private but easy to get in, where you get the 10% code as well as heads up on stuff, occasional special coupons etc.

My main vendor.
    I also use Cloudy Vapor, MyVpro, Breazy, and VapeHappy.

• Useful
    Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I will state I really like House of Hybrids, honestly some of their prices (on some of their weirder carto stuff) is good (I got a kid started on a carto and had to get him some cartos...) but also, when they have reasonably decent prices they are very reliable and great shipping times. I also like supporting the maker of the Kabuki, even if I can't afford THAT every time... But I got my Siren V2 from them, and my Zenith tank. If the prices aren't insanely different (they often aren't) then I like to support and American company from time to time, even if I'm buying Chinese stuff.

Most often, I will buy from China, but I do always check HOH if I really want something more quickly.... :)

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread