(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
Ok. So far we have a bunch of suggestions in. Some easier to implement than others. I would like to hear what Clark thinks and which suggestions can be feasibly implemented in the (near) future

PS: please say yes to the water proof / rub proof labels and glass bottles
talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

PPS: I miss my NT FAM and the thread that takes me a whole freakin' day to catch up on.

Last edited:

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Patkid,

Can you post a picture of that cobalt blue bottle? It sure sound beautiful, would love to see it!

I only buy non NT juice when it is on sale. MMV has not run a sale in a really long time.
I don't own the cobalt blue bottle yet, but will buy if they ever run another sale.
Some of their flavors are really good, but I am loyal to NT for regular priced juice.
P

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
I have a few glass bottles from two other high end vendors and I get leaks around the top of the dropper from time to time, have to be very careful when squeezing the dropper. Just thought this might be something to think about, that and the fact that they are just enough taller not to fit in any of my vape toolboxes.

I only buy non NT juice when it is on sale. MMV has not run a sale in a really long time.
I don't own the cobalt blue bottle yet, but will buy if they ever run another sale.
Some of their flavors are really good, but I am loyal to NT for regular priced juice.
P

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Pomegranate (could be mixed with something like cherry, too)
Passion Fruit (I have a serious addiction to Dole Passion Fruit Juice and really don't need the calories, so I need a substitute)
Pear (a nicely sweetened juicy pear)

And my "born on 2/7" order is still steeping. I must admit that I do smell the bottles when I give them their daily shake and they smell yummy!

~Tiger

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
Have you tried Gravity? My weird asian taste buds immediately got Lychee from it... until I read the description on the site :facepalm:

Lychee based anything mix. Could be creamy m could be fruity. I've found a couple of decent pure lychee flavors, but nothing with the nicoticket complexity I love so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread