Lite Cig USA 510 Expert Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoma_mda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
San Diego
So let me start off by saying that I'm not a fan of traditional 510 atomizers, I'd much rather use a 901 atty for flavor and vapor (especially at HV) or a cartomizer for hassle-free-ness. However after a long break of avoiding 510 attys I decide to tag on a "Expert" 510 atomizer from litecigusa and I gotta say that I'm very impressed. The bridge is HUGE on this thing, which obviously makes it perfect for dripping, but more importantly this thing does not leak. Countless times I have dripped 3-5 drops in there, became preoccupied mid drip and set it on the table (thread side down, i take them off to prevent them from killing batteries) and surprisingly there is never a pool of liquid forming. Even when I have put in enough liquid to flood any atomizer it still appears to hold it, and it will still vape very well even if there is an obvious overflow. Flavor and vapor production are great on this thing, I've since been spoiled at 6v with my copper but this atty makes me respect lower voltages again. This is a very hassle free atty, i don't put a cart with poly fill in there just because i think its pointless, I can safely put 5 (maybe more) drops in there and vape away for quite a while. This thing is also very efficient, i've noticed that it will really make my juices last longer, and this may be attributed to the fact that it does not get nearly as hot as a traditional 510 atty. I have really strayed away from dripping after killing batteries and constantly wiping my shirt with e juice, but this thing is a different experience. I've forgotten how nice it is to drip some djarum black and some menthol together to make my own flavors which is awesome, it also has a pretty good ability to flavor change (leave the old juice behind and taste the new flavor).

I've yet to try this on my Copper since I'm afraid of killing it and I only bought one. But i'll probably tag on a couple of them the next time i order place an order at litecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread