High Caliber USA RY4 1.8Mg
device used. Prodigy V3.1
Votage. 6V
Atty Joye 510

Flavor Good
Vapor Maximum
Throat Hit. Good
Shipping Time LightSpeed.

The flavor of this juice is simple to describe. Carmally sweet tobacco. The taste of a cigarette is very predominant in this vape. The Carmel tones it down and adds a bit of creaminess to it. Tons of vapor and a incredible amount of throat hit is delivered from this juice. [Borderline RECKLESS at 6VOLTS] Its not all day for me because I'm not all that into tobacco flavors anymore and this juice is a tobacco vape through and through. The tobacco flavor is very good and if I was new to vaping and in need of that oh so sweet analog taste this is where I would find it. I will be passing this on to my sister in-law whom I purchased a Ego for a little over 2 weeks ago. She has been struggling to make the switch or even try to vape more than a minute a day. She wants something that taste more like a analog and I really think this juice will do the trick. There is a smokiness to this juice that is hard to find most anywhere. It does remind me a bit, a wee wee bit, of Tennessee Cured from Johnson Creek but without that watered down thin juice and burnt tire taste that comes with JC Tennessee Cured. It defiantly taste alot more like tobacco than the JC Tennessee cured. Its more along the lines of a true dekang RY4 which I have found very hard to find in a USA juice. There is a real smoke feel from this juice. When I exhale I feel like im blowing out real smoke. I haven't found a better RY4 to date.

This juice is not some simple DIY concoction that you might receive from the made to order shops that have been popping up all over the place. Theres no skimping on the flavors here I can assure you. :D You will not have to age this juice to taste something.:) Or wonder why there is 1 million reviews raving over this juice on the forums and you cant even taste it. No its not like that at all. If your looking for a tobacco flavor and haven't been able to find one that works for you then you should defiantly check this juice out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread