Status
Not open for further replies.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
3ey guys, just wanted to provide some feedback on litecigusa.net. Not a huge order or anything but I ordered 2-5 packs of boge SR stainless cartos.

I placed the order Friday, Feb 2 at 8 am. I got a shipping notice the same day at noon. They arrived in my mailbox 2 days later. I was really happy that they got them shipped so quickly, as I was using the last 2 cartos I had remaining.

I've learned, from dealing wth madvapes, to always check resistance of cartos when they come in because you never know when you're going to get one that's an LR. So after they came in, I broke out my multimeter and sat down to open and test all cartos. All of them checked out at 3.3 ohms. PERFECT! Not a dead one in the batch. I was very pleased, needless to say. I don't know how they handle quality control but I was very excited that I wouldn't have to contact them to get replacements.

Their pricing isn't the lowest that I've found but if every order is 100% spot on, I don't mind spending a few extra bucks to avoid hassles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread