LiteCigUSA stainless steel m401 LED color? Other suppliers tip colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I've been on Intellicig m402 e-cigarettes for 6 months now, though I've used many other suppliers' atomizers on them as well as Intellicig's own type (which appears to be exactly the same design in any case - no problems with either). I've also tried some other e-cigarette models, such as the KR808D-1 and the m601. They all had positives and negatives about them, but I prefer the m401 series e-cigarette models overall. I'm about ready to order new m402 batteries and was thinking about going to stainless steel from my usual black battery finish, but I can't tell what color the LED tip is on a LiteCigUSA version of this model (no color indicated on their site, which is a little unusual - most other suppliers would list that info). I know Intellicig's have a red/orange colored LED tip, but I try to stay away from those so I can use my e-cigs in public with fewer issues. (Not that it's ever been much of an issue before, but I think it helps if the PV "looks" less like an analog cigarette to those in the public that are not familiar with them - especially in bars and other such places where smoking is prohibited.) Anyone here know what color the LED tip is on a stainless steel LiteCigUSA m401 series? Any other domestic USA suppliers anyone knows of that have stainless steel m402 batteries with a non-red/orange colored LED tip? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

topchunhua

Moved On
Feb 21, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I ended up getting 2 from LiteCigUSA. They have a blue LED tip. I didn't want to put up with waiting a long time for an overseas shipment, nor pay extra for the shipping. The stainless steel LiteCigUSA m402s have no branding on them, and have no 5 second automatic cutoff, but I don't think they hold a charge for quite as long as my old Intellicig m402 batteries did. The issue could be my PCC box, which I've been using for 7-8 months straight now. It may need to be replaced soon. Or it could just be that I take longer drags on them since there is no short cutoff like there is on an Intellicig battery, but I don't think so. Could I be fooling myself?

I'm thinking about trying out some 901 to 401 adapters from Liberty Flights, so I can use longer lasting and higher amperage KR808D-1 series batteries with my m401 atomizers and cartridges. It would look a bit weird, as the diameter of the one battery type is larger than the diameter of the other components. Plus, I would also then need to get a different PCC, and I don't like those I've seen so far for KR808D-1 or 901 series batteries. Any thoughts?

imail

Moved On
Feb 26, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Paisley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
Florida
I ordered the 901 batty to 401 atty adapter from Liberty Flights to use my 401 attys and carts on a 905. The 905 batty lasts all day and I find I don't need to refill my carts as often. I still prefer my 40x's in public because they aren't so odd looking and I keep a pencil clip on them so I can clip them to my shirt, I do tend to drop the 905 alot when I do carry it around.

I did have to use my drimmel on the adapter to make it work, if you get the adapters and you have a problem PM me and I'll post a pic of the mod I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread