DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Nice! I had no idea. :blush:

I know a lot of folks have difficulties pressing a button or holding a heavier mod. I don't need to take this thing below 0.5Ω, and my preference is about 0.8 anyway. Plus, I was able to get a FULL day off one 18650 - I think I filled my Serpent Mini 3 times before I changed batteries.

I wouldn't mind finding the mod without the topper - already have a couple of TF8 Baby tanks, and don't see the need for any more. Or, I get a couple with tanks and PIF the tanks {shrug} idunno.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Nice! I had no idea. :blush:

I know a lot of folks have difficulties pressing a button or holding a heavier mod. I don't need to take this thing below 0.5Ω, and my preference is about 0.8 anyway. Plus, I was able to get a FULL day off one 18650 - I think I filled my Serpent Mini 3 times before I changed batteries.

I wouldn't mind finding the mod without the topper - already have a couple of TF8 Baby tanks, and don't see the need for any more. Or, I get a couple with tanks and PIF the tanks {shrug} idunno.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
But yes - prezactly!

kopykat.gif

Love it, Dings. Which color did you choose?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Haven't checked SALES for awhile...

Wotofo Serpent 50W $13.49

At just 54.5mm tall, the Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Box Mod is going to be very pocket/purse friendly. Plus, it has a built-in 2000mAh battery, which should last you a couple hours away from home. Pair it up with a high-resistance MTL tank, and it might even last you all day.

3avape has the Wotofo Serpent 50W on clearance for only $14.99...but you can still use coupon code “Thx10” to save an additional 10% ($13.49 total). [That coupon code expires Monday (11/20)]

√ Wotofo Serpent 50W Box Mod-2000mAh

Joyetech VTC Dual 150w TC Box Mod $13.50

It’s now selling for only $15…which is already a rock bottom price. But, for a limited time, you can use coupon code “Thx10” to save an additional 10%. Grand Total: $13.50! Take your pick from 3 different colorways: orange, white, or blue. They only have about 30 of these left in stock, so grab one fast. [That coupon code expires Monday (11/20)]

√ Joyetech eVic VTC Dual TC Box Mod

Eleaf iStick 100W Kit $9.90

Eleaf iStick 100W Kit

Wismec Sinuous P80 Box Mod $13.70

Wismec Sinuous P80 TC Mod

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Vaporcube is selling the Standard Edition of the Hohm Slice Box Mod for only $19.97 and the Limited Edition for about $4 more. That’s 66% off the regular price! Just be sure to use the appropriate coupon code as noted below.

$19.97 Standard Edition

Use Coupon Code: SLICEDSLICE

HΩ SLICE (Hohm SLICE) Single 26650 101W Temperature Control Box Mod

$24.00 Limited Edition

Use Coupon Code: SLICELIMITED

HΩ SLICE (Hohm SLICE) Single 26650 101W Temperature Control Box Mod (LE Limited Edition)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
thinking of the vaporesso swag for a pocket mod, any thoughts? is the tank any good.. should i get the kit or just the mod, currently using uwell crown and have a crown 3 mini on the way, is the nrg better? comparable? not worth it??

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
thinking of the vaporesso swag for a pocket mod, any thoughts? is the tank any good.. should i get the kit or just the mod, currently using uwell crown and have a crown 3 mini on the way, is the nrg better? comparable? not worth it??

So far, I'm liking mine a lot. I only have the mod, and no desire for a new tank. I'm using Doggystyle on mine, and it's a perfect marriage.

Lighter than the Pico, and doesn't need to be wrapped (since it's plastic). The menus are a bit nutty, but I set mine in power mode, and haven't touched it since. It's fine for me.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
thanks. I might get both the swag and the revenger x. i'm still deciding. but the swag looks perfect for portability and i'm interested in new tanks. i watched a reveiw that said the coils on the nrg se mini, looked a lot like uwell crown 1' coils. which is what i'm currently still using, so i will see.

thanks for the feedback. definatley gonna get the swag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread