4263804911fefe80228847a81c778996.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
hmm i guess my swag order didn't go thru, never got a confirmation email and no sign of it on my account.
now i'm looking at the Jack series b... it's basically the same price.

Be careful that you're not looking at the Series B Tilt, which is cheaper (and has a lesser chip than the DNA75). Unless I'm off, the original DNA75 is about $75 shipped, with today's "deals". I think it's around 50 GBP, plus shipping.

Is it a better mod than the SWAG? In my opinion, yes - by a long shot. But it should be approx. twice the cost too.

These decisions, they are personal ones. There is no wrong answer.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
it's coming up as $46 with the black friday sale, i'll double check.
was trying to figure out how to make sure Baditude gets credit for referring me. he brought the mod to my attention and i see you can get points 2x for referring some one.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
it's coming up as $46 with the black friday sale, i'll double check.
was trying to figure out how to make sure Baditude gets credit for referring me. he brought the mod to my attention and i see you can get points 2x for referring some one.

Yeah - that's about right. Then shipping. I think I was off earlier (forgot to take off the VAT), so your end cost would be about $60'ish (delivered).

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
$60.64 with the 10% off code. was afraid to wait around for another code.
I was about to pay $45 i think for the swag. so i'll stick with this one. for now.
I'm excited. Maybe my uwell crown 3 will pair nicely with it.

I found one of my eggroll tanks.. and i've never got those to work for me.
when they fire, there is a loud pop, think of a pop cap gun. are all the stock coils like that? or did i get a bad batch?

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Be careful that you're not looking at the Series B Tilt, which is cheaper (and has a lesser chip than the DNA75). Unless I'm off, the original DNA75 is about $75 shipped, with today's "deals". I think it's around 50 GBP, plus shipping.

Is it a better mod than the SWAG? In my opinion, yes - by a long shot. But it should be approx. twice the cost too.

These decisions, they are personal ones. There is no wrong answer.

But the Tilt is not bad. Mine came this week. Other than the tilt and screen I cannot tell much difference between the Tilt and the DNA75 JAC at 11~14watts.
$60.64 with the 10% off code. was afraid to wait around for another code.
I was about to pay $45 i think for the swag. so i'll stick with this one. for now.
I'm excited. Maybe my uwell crown 3 will pair nicely with it.

I found one of my eggroll tanks.. and i've never got those to work for me.
when they fire, there is a loud pop, think of a pop cap gun. are all the stock coils like that? or did i get a bad batch?

Kat and DP turned me on to the Eggrolls and now that's about all I use. I only have a loud pop with one juice and that's Phil's peach-watermellon. My normal juice is 50-50. I think Phil's is 60-40. I cannot believe that little could cause the pop, but something does with every coil. And I've gotten used to it so it doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread