Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Ghostick N-Ego

The kit comes with the mod, the tank, 2 coils, and USB cable.
83558fbd512ef9e9b3852e827bb3d302.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
An alternative to the Innokin Goby... The Ghostick N-Ego... 900 mAh VV... Tank uses Nauti coils...

The Innokin Goby and Ghostick N-Ego sure do look a lot alike...

I got a Goby...(then 2 more)...thanx to Kat's and DPL's rhapsodizing...and find their 1.6ohm coils to produce a quite unique MTL experience...

(On the other hand...I was never smart/competent enough to get the Nautilus BVC Coils to go any worthwhile length of time without gurgling/flooding)...

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Just popping in to say how much I'm digging my Yosta Livepor 60w lil uns... have 3 now and want to add 1 more to the stable. Perfect lil device for me. Just giving props :)

View attachment 736665 View attachment 736667
Ok, wanted to give an update on the Yosta Livepor 60w. Unfortunately they haven't stood the test of time :(

1 has quit showing the wattage changes when adjusting and simply shows zero all the time.
1 is firing at high wattage no matter the adjustment.
1 is still in the box LOL.

My advice is skip these lemons. Love the look and hand feel but can't recommend them now.

Last edited:

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, wanted to give an update on the Yosta Livepor 60w. Unfortunately they haven't stood the test of time :(

1 has quit showing the wattage changes when adjusting and simply shows zero all the time.
1 is firing at high wattage no matter the adjustment.
1 is still in the box LOL.

My advice is skip these lemons. Love the look and hand feel but can't recommend them now.

HI Toolman, I'm really liking that that one very nice size and it is good looking, so I'm just wondering what is the time for this test? How long before problems begin.... from my experiences nothing works perfectly after a year did they make it that long? :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
from my experiences nothing works perfectly after a year did they make it that long? :)

Whatcha buyin', just out of curiosity?

I've got mods that are still working perfectly 6+ years, and going strong.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

:( Had no luck with Kanga and Smok :(
So then I've moved on the Asmodus and it's been working great, but then it's only been a few months.
This by no means is bashing them maybe I'm to ruff on them and here in AZ the heat is brutle!!!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
HI Toolman, I'm really liking that that one very nice size and it is good looking, so I'm just wondering what is the time for this test? How long before problems begin.... from my experiences nothing works perfectly after a year did they make it that long? :)
No, very few cycles before issues

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:( Had no luck with Kanga and Smok :(
So then I've moved on the Asmodus and it's been working great, but then it's only been a few months.
This by no means is bashing them maybe I'm to ruff on them and here in AZ the heat is brutle!!!

There are some pretty good mods out there, and as long as you're not leaving them out on an AZ rock, at least some will be up to the task.

Don't play handball with 'em either, I expect. ;)

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just what one is a six year and going strong

Just what ones are six years and going strong?
Nope never use them in handball though we may be outside on a rock for a couple hours at a time. :)

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread