Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well Kent...since AOC and her friends will allow trains...they'll just build Trestles to Hawaii, Europe, Australia, etc...:thumbs:

{knock-knock}

"vape delivery!!!"

VapeDel.jpg

Reactions: Katdarling

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I thought I went through until I checked my email.

So did I. :lol:

Which is another thing I don't like about their AV system--they process your order, charge your cc and then send you an email requesting AV. Other places do AV BEFORE the order is processed, which is, IMHO, the way it should be done.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
So did I. :lol:

Which is another thing I don't like about their AV system--they process your order, charge your cc and then send you an email requesting AV. Other places do AV BEFORE the order is processed, which is, IMHO, the way it should be done.
I’m glad I checked it! I can go days without checking and since everything went smooth during checkout, I thought I was fine.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
{knock-knock}

"Vape delivery!!!"

View attachment 804917

Well DPL...with Bernie and his cohorts promising a 70% Tax for ALL Individual taxpayers...and a 90% Tax on ALL Businesses...we'll be lucky to even find a caveman for Vape Deliveries...:shock:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Well DPL...with Bernie and his cohorts promising a 70% Tax for ALL Individual taxpayers...and a 90% Tax on ALL Businesses...we'll be lucky to even find a caveman for Vape Deliveries...:shock:

That doesn’t sound correct...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Just sheer and unadulterated kuriosity here, Gerry, but why is it you BOLD member's names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread